Take Command! CRJ-200 Version 1.4.3 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.4.3 update for the Take Command! CRJ-200. All customers who have purchased the CRJ-200 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the CRJ-200 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.4.3 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviati...talog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the CRJ-200 purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a blue highlighted link to your update that says: "Take Command!: CRJ-200".

The new installer will detect whether this is a new install, or if you already have any CRJ-200 version installed. Depending on your current situation, the installer will run through the appropriate paths with you, including uninstalling all unnecessary items from the previous version!

Your liveries/downloaded paints will be safe in this process!

There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Fixes:

-FMS now handles erroneous user inputs graciously

-Direct-to function could crash under some circumstances

-Erroneous thrust limits will no longer kill the engines

Feature:

-On Mac, the remote CDU now advertises itself via Bonjour

The above feature is a particularly neat one for the Mac users: Safari browsers on the network will now display the remote CDU in the Bonjour bookmarks, no need to type the IP-address and port.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 2

Thanks ! Sadly, as with the last update, the PFD stays black issue has returned :/ What should I do ? NVIDIA driver beta update, clean install ?

This MIGHT have to do with an activation issue. We have had two other users experience this over the last month. Please contact X-Aviation to proceed further so we may assess your setup.

Still a issue with the engines dieing. You can be sitting on the ground getting your plane ready and the engines will die. I even tried a flight with the FMC, lowered the engines from 90% to 74% engines died. All the other default aircraft work fine so does the x737. Any help would be good.

Still a issue with the engines dieing. You can be sitting on the ground getting your plane ready and the engines will die. I even tried a flight with the FMC, lowered the engines from 90% to 74% engines died. All the other default aircraft work fine so does the x737. Any help would be good.

Can you please specify what you're doing to get to this point?

No one is reporting this outside of you, so I'm skeptical of it being an issue statistically, but if you can provide some info and we can re-produce it we'll help you to troubleshoot.

Update 1.4.3 engines don't die on the ground but still having the issue with the engines shuting down mid-flight. I dunno what I'm doing wrong here but this is what I do. I do a basic setup on the FMC just select my origin and destination set my thrust level at 94% and select TO. Set my dep/arr and exec. Set my alt to 18k ft 300kts, flaps 5 degrees. Take off, climb 2,500 fpm, turn to my heading set the nav and vs. Plane starts to level off at 18k it holds for a couple of minutes I go in and set thrust preference and select 83% MCT. Thrust lowers to 83% speed holds but then the plane starts to lose the ALT holding and starts going up and down first 500ft fpm then 2000 fpm and then the engines shut down. I was just testing again with the real weather off the plane is fine but with real weather on the plane gets erratic and thats when the engines shut down. Am I missing a step or is it possibly the weather effecting the plane causing the engines to shut down? Thanks for the help.

You might be haunted by what we re investigating as a problem of late X-Plane 10 betas - a few users experience autopilot oscillations, but not limited to the CRJ, with other aircrafts too. Perhaps you are one of them. However with the CRJ it is more critical than with other aircraft, because our fuel system modelling is very accurate on g forces: If you apply negative g, fuel flow to the engines will be disrupted immediately, leading to a flame-out.

Some users reported that deleting the preferences and re-assigning their joystick axes and augmentation settings solved the problem. However, I think there are factors at play only Laminar can find.

Deleting my preferences worked thank you again. I did noticed what you said about applying alot of negative g's it shuts the engines down as the fuel flows away from the engines which makes sense. Anyways thanks again and hopefully I won't have to keep deleting the preferences.

While entering 3D cockpit in CRJ200 with XP10 V10.03r2 and going into the cabin.. you can see the lights from the outside... i have attached a photo

Thanks,

Kyle

No photo attached, however, this doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary. Just X-Plane "real lights" doing what it feels is right. Not something we can do much about.

No photo attached, however, this doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary. Just X-Plane "real lights" doing what it feels is right. Not something we can do much about.

Yes, i don't know why it did not attached... i tried 3 times... i have never had this problem before. Thank you sir.