Official In-Sim Previews - February, 2nd, 2012

Cameron

Clarification, guys:

The product is being produced in X-Plane 9. It works in both 9 and 10 without issue.

There are some object specific things (like special lighting) that can be done in 10 which at this time are not slated for the initial release, and Goran's main reference is about these items. These are simple things, and really don't detract from the product in 10.

So, to re-cap: This product will work in X-Plane 10 without issue, just as all products on our catalog already do.

I've a powerful computer, so it should run real well...

Anyway, in XP I always fly big, turbine, commercial jets, and occasionally a small, single engine propeller... but never an old, commercial, double-prop...

But your screen shots are making me rethink my options.... ;)

I've a powerful computer, so it should run real well...

Anyway, in XP I always fly big, turbine, commercial jets, and occasionally a small, single engine propeller... but never an old, commercial, double-prop...

But your screen shots are making me rethink my options.... ;)

Once you've been hooked on one, you'll never go back. ;)

if flying around wellington you might want to leave the small single and twin prop craft at home......trust me :)

However, if you want a challenge and want to see what happens when the wind blows then by all means go for a flight :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH