Official In-Sim Previews - February, 2nd, 2012

Cameron

Well, folks, it's that time when we get closer to release that we feel it safe to begin showing more previews of this upcoming release!

Please take note that these are work in progress screenshots, and any anomalies will be fixed prior to release (like the designated light areas)!

Enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wow, kinda taken aback with the response, guys!

It's definitely very much appreciated by both Theo and myself! This one really wore us out in a few ways. We're glad to finally see the tail end of the creation of it.

Great shots! Will it only come with one interior or will it have multiple types(passenger, cargo, military)?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

To answer this question, it will only have one interior for now. One cabin and one cockpit. This aircraft has really exhausted us in a few different ways. Hard to think so...not like it's a complex airliner...but it was definitely a job that we learned a lot from. We tried many different new things on this. Things that haven't been done before. Some of it worked and some of it didn't. If we went the normal route in making it, we would have finished it about a month or two ago. An example is the overhead radio panel. I modelled a complete overhead with radios. I had to dump that because it wasn't easy to read the displays. So I had to model a new one. That was one of the "small" things. There was something else we tried that took about 6 weeks to finish, and after it was done, we had to dump that as well because it just didn't look right.

What we have for now in this package is a wheel version and a float version. I've actually been having a little too much fun with the float version.

We'll almost definitely be making a cargo and military version some time in the next few weeks/months. For now, it's just the one cockpit and the one cabin.

Once it's out, we'll make an announcement on what we have planned.

We're also rolling straight into the Saab 340 and getting that done asap. I think that one is a little overdue and we really want that finished.

I have also been making improvements to the Duchess and Sundowner over the last month. Some major improvements. And that will also continue in the next few weeks.

Dem boys dun good!!!!! This is absolutely fantastic, well worth the eait as others have said.....and now my X-Aviation aircraft folder is getting bigger!!!!

Looking forward to the official announcement of its release :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

just saw these, fantastic G&T (good ring to that for some reason..)! Ha, and this is just the exterior. I love the smiley face livery.

You know me by now - that livery looks far too new and shiny, some wear n tear pleeze? Or I'll need to learn livery editing next!

You know me by now - that livery looks far too new and shiny, some wear n tear pleeze? Or I'll need to learn livery editing next!

Duggy is a pretty well maintained, and that's the look we're after with this specific livery.

See the following links:

http://www.mnwarren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Aviation_020.jpg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2543/3797181502_1363acd5ba_z.jpg