[CLOSED] CRJ 200 1.4.1 crash

mutestyles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found a bug in 1.4.1. Load a plane, then connect battery. In CDU go to Flight plan page. In Origin and DEST type any ICAO code of apt, for example UMMS - EVRA. Then type at scratchpad EVRA and paste it with L1 button to Origin. You will see Origin EVRA Dest [][][][]. And now, pasting any ICAO code to dest will cause CTD without error. X-plane is shutting down instantly.

Win 7 x64 Pro.

OK nevermind. I have figured it out. Throw the dunce cap on this fella. I was using the navigraph data i downloaded last week Jrollon one Not the VasFMS native one in the above post titled READ THIS MUTE YOU MORON YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE NAV DATA FORMAT. lol anyhow. Its runs fine now Thnx. But damn you all as i just used another 20 navigraph credits!! ha ha ha ha

OK nevermind. I have figured it out. Throw the dunce cap on this fella. I was using the navigraph data i downloaded last week Jrollon one Not the VasFMS native one in the above post titled READ THIS MUTE YOU MORON YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE NAV DATA FORMAT. lol anyhow. Its runs fine now Thnx. But damn you all as i just used another 20 navigraph credits!! ha ha ha ha

Did not understand the sense of what you've post, just some pairs of words. lol.

@bonfiki: I just tried every combination of FARAxx SIDs with KARyy transitions at Malpensa and nothing crashes.

Perhaps you also fell prey to some error copying/moving/fiddling with Navdata.

Could you please first try to use a clean installation, confirm it works, and then move on using newer navdata.

For the navdata, please observe the important announcement:

Philipp

I have found a bug in 1.4.1. Load a plane, then connect battery. In CDU go to Flight plan page. In Origin and DEST type any ICAO code of apt, for example UMMS - EVRA. Then type at scratchpad EVRA and paste it with L1 button to Origin. You will see Origin EVRA Dest [][][][]. And now, pasting any ICAO code to dest will cause CTD without error. X-plane is shutting down instantly.

Win 7 x64 Pro.

Hmm, can not reproduce here. I took your exact ICAO codes, and it works.

Can you please look what version of the plugin you are running (either on FMS STATUS page or in Plugin Admin->Plugin Information.

What build number do you see there?

Hmm, can not reproduce here. I took your exact ICAO codes, and it works.

Can you please look what version of the plugin you are running (either on FMS STATUS page or in Plugin Admin->Plugin Information.

What build number do you see there?

1.4.0-c399cf9

Reproduced it on both machines. The same... Addon plugins - X-ivap only. X-plane 9.70.

Edited by aviatop

@deltapilot90: All crash logs show the Xsquawkbox plugin is crashing. Could you please try removing the Xsquawkbox plugin and tell me if it works then? I wonder if this has anything to do with it, because I'm using XSquawkbox myself, but all your crash log.txt indicate so.

@bonfiki: Could you please post

- the navdata cycle you are using

- the exact sequence in which you entered the flightplan, and of course the flightplan itself

An additional plus would be:

-try to recreate the fault situation

-exec the flightplan

-save the flightplan

-post the saved flightplan here (you find the file under CRJ-200/plugins/CRJAvionics/routes/)

Philipp