CRJ version 1.4

Muskoka

How do we go about getting the update? There's a post at the org about e-mails being sent out telling thier customers how to get the update. How about those of us that didn't buy through the org store?

Glen

You'll get an e-mail from whichever distribution channel you purchased from once it's released on that store.

Hi all!Today I upgraded to version1.4.1crj200..but I have a problem with the FMC. after I enter the airport of destination can no longer put the route.I opened with the previous version of the page directly route .come should I do?thank you very much!!

Edited by andrearea
  • Upvote 1

With the new version you have to enter the first To WPT on the FPLN1 page (this is correct as the real training documentation says it is done this way). You have to put the first waypoint in the RLSK4 position on FPLN1 page, before you can proceed with your flightplan on the next page.

Hi I have just downloaded it! I was just taking a look at it and one thing that struck me most was that FMC was on even though there is not any power supply at all! Is it normal?

It was a great job

Ps: Is there any tutorial on how to get the hang the of the new FMC functions?

Davide

Edited by davidngr

Hi Philipp,

is it not possible to run two different versions of the crj in two X-Plane installations? I installed 1.4.1 in X-Plane 10 to test the changes. Now I wanted to do a flight in X-Plane 9 with the old 1.3 version still installed there and I am not able to flip the battery switch. Big bummer fo me, because I had a flight booked and can't start the f.... plane;-)) I had 1.3 in X-Plane 9 and 10 for a while and it worked fine.

Am I correct, that the new airac data from navigraph go into the plugin->navdata folder now? You should document these changes in a 1.4 change log. They only go up to 1.3.

Responsivness of the CDU buttons is great now.

Gruß

Peter

The navigraph download for the ntive vas fmc files contains two folders I do not have in the crj 1.4.1 download - the SID and STAR folder. Does this two folders have to be copied to the crj navdata faolder as well or should we ignore them?

Regards Tom

I put them in there, because I figure that I will not have SID and STARs otherwise.

Well after much to-ing and fro-ing with this update I have decided to revert back to the previous version of the crj........without having to go into detail (which I really have no idea how to articulate) I am unable to make the update capture the loc/nav at all. I have uninstalled the plane 5 times and reinstalled.....removed the folder from my aircraft folder and reinstalled....left the navigraph out put my new navigraph in....etc etc. The plane loads fine and i adore the new fms changes but when I put in flight plans the distances between airports looks like this

-210029384582 miles

....which is weird!

The fms will then not engage whether i am on nav1 (set to manual or auto) or the fms, even when I take a waypoint and click direct to.

Ok now im rambling......and noone is understanding what I am going on about I would have thought.........I also have crashes to desktop when using the fms in different ways ( hitting direct to, changing ils runways and approaches......I am sure it probably a plugin I already have in there but as soon as I reinstall Version 1.3.2. everything works like a charm again.

Just to make you aware of this issue, its no biggie but I will have to shelf the updated version until I am able to figure it out or see a fix to this problem. I have no idea why it wont follow the waypoints but it is almost like the plane is not responding to the flight director in fms or nav 1 mode.....it will climb and descend on the autopilot and follow the heading bug no problem so that suggests the autopilot is working ok?????. Anyway off I go rambling again.....anyone with a solution please let me know or any suggestions other than the outstanding help already suggested by Cameron in the chat room last night then please let me know.......i hate to be a bother, but it bothers me no to be able to fly her!

cheers,

Phil