Airbus 320

Japo32

When do you think you will release this amazing ship?

Right now, I believe the release will be on may or june 2010.

That is a reasonable time for making this relating to how complex Airbus systems are. Also in June I may release some information on a secret project I am working on.

Javier, you are insane!

;)

How many polys do you have so far??

Goran

ahhh sorry about the question!!! too many work and not too much time to see forum so I see it quickly...

here it says, all what I have modelled (still not 3d cockpit and cabin): 40.016 points, 34.322 polygons. Still on margins. CRJ has 60.000 polygons (with all) and have good fps.

• 1 month later...

Oh My Goodness, that is probably the most BEAUTIFUL plane I have ever seen, XP or FSX or otherwise! I can already tell that it will be one of the few payware planes that I will buy (that, and Peter Hager's A380). I might have to start saving for a new computer as well, since that detailed model will probably overload the wimpy graphics card in my first-generation macbook  ;)

• 1 month later...

Henrik,

I do believe Torsten is doing a great job on his project and wish him luck, however, we (Anton) have a fairly good base of the A320 systems started, and in order to keep costs down, it's better to utilize our own resources and not add more people to a team. This in turn, makes the product cheaper for you as a customer. Economics is the reason for keeping talent up, and group size down! :)

The topic is Locked until the release of the CRJ-200. We want to concentrate our last efforts on the CRJ-200.

You will receive more information about the project.

Thanks for the coments of people, some graphical fixes were done because of it!

See you on CRJ-200 soon.