Bae Jetstream 31/32

Japo32

In cases like this is when Ultrasurf is good. 

But I am trying to upload the video to Vimeo. Hopes they are not censored in UK and ireland. Trully I don't understand censorships like this, when I made other videos, people discovered the musician, and maybe they bought the music....

anyway.....

It's because it contains content from EMI.  It's gotta be a world first, considering the UK is the home of liberalism.

Javier, it doesn't matter whether you upload it to Vimeo or anyone else, it's due to the music you have in the video that's causing the problem.

Edited by Nicola_M

The problem is usually I don't know which music is from whom.. and it if is allowed or not. I understand of course the copyrights. That is nothing I can do but change the music..but the video with made with the rithm of the song.. sooooo.. I could upload it without any song maybe... or something better I got the idea... Upload it in my webpage.. and let the poeple download it....

The problem is usually I don't know which music is from whom.. and it if is allowed or not. I understand of course the copyrights. That is nothing I can do but change the music..but the video with made with the rithm of the song.. sooooo.. I could upload it without any song maybe... or something better I got the idea... Upload it in my webpage.. and let the poeple download it....

Use the youtube music exchange. All kinds music to choose from that will allow it to be shown anywhere.

Use the youtube music exchange. All kinds music to choose from that will allow it to be shown anywhere.

Imposible. the video was made at the rithm of the music I chose, so it is imposible. And for me the song is really important. Cannot be separated. 

But thanks for the suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Uploaded the video in Vimeo... Don't know if it is going to work for UK and Ireland people but I had to try. Please if you are from those countries tell me if you can see or not the vimeo one.

I am uploading also to my ftp in case to let at least the people watch it downloading it (in windows media video)

here is the link (still the video is processing so if you cannot see it right now try some minutes later. It says 32min from now, so maybe at 3am zulu time?):

https://vimeo.com/55696503

Edited by Japo32
  • Upvote 1

Great video, Javier! :wub:

Can't wait to try it out myself in the sim...

Last time i was on a JS32 i found it funny seeing right hand seat pilot struggling to hand fly it with one hand (at FL180) while trying to eat a candy bar with the other hand :lol:

1. Any chance to merge KLN90B with the 3D cockpit?

2. Any painters out there could please do this or that one?