Bae Jetstream 31/32

Japo32

The Maestro has done it again!! Gimme, Gimme!

Your attention to detail is unsurpassed! My credit card is itching to be used!! I'm sweeping out the hanger as I type!

Now, just got to move the CRJ-200, Beechcraft T34C Mentor, Seamax-M22, and AT6G Texan over a bit to make room. The C-130 is too big so it's parked outside on the ramp :D :D

cessna729.

Edited by cessna729

Ok.. this time I worked on the night light of the cockpit. The good is that we have more beliable night lights with shadows in the cockpit. The bad, is because they are baked texture illumination I won't be able to divide Right-left-center light panel as the real plane has. I could do it with the 3 internal lights xplane give me.. but those lights don't produce shadows... So I preffered to do this way.

The flood general one will be a 3D internal light. I am thinking what to do with the other 2 xplane gives me.....

ScreenShot047.png

ScreenShot048.png

• Upvote 3

Very…Very…Impressive!

I have actually been avoiding this thread on purpose so as not to get too excited in anticipation but it’s hard, if not impossible, not to come back and admire the progress shots as they are posted.

This is without a doubt a release date purchase.

This is looking really good! Just a few things I noticed:

- In the exterior model, the cold air intake under the wing... From earlier screenshots it seemed to miss the opening at the back, but that might just be the angle from which the shot was taken

- In the cockpit, again, I don't know if it's just the angle of the shots.... the skirt panel seems to be at a way too sharp angle to the instrument panels.

The rest all seems to be spot on, great work! Are you planning to include a 19 seat version as well? And perhaps a light color instrument panel? See (crappy) picture below.

6h4wmf.jpg

Yes.. yes.. the back opening is done.. but in the shots you cannot see it...

And the angle.. I believe I matched the right one... but I really saw that in the photos. Never been on a real Jetstream. Have thousand of photos that 2 real pilots send me.. I believe all is al close as real one as I could make.

About the cabin... I planed to do several versions.. I don't know what I am going to do because now with my son, there is not so much free time as I had before.. but if not in the first release I will try to make those in future updates.

Yeah, it's just pretty minor things that looked a bit odd to me, but good to hear it's as real as one can wish for ;). If you need any documentation later on for the systems, I've got a Pilot's Technical Study Guide somewhere around here which I am in the process of scanning (lots and lots of pages, takes a long time and mind numbing work). I'd be glad to help out a bit. I also have some 19-seat configuration unused loadsheets as PDF files, might be a fun extra for people who want to make their sim experience as real as possible, haha.

..... some 19-seat configuration unused loadsheets as PDF files, might be a fun extra for people who want to make their sim experience as real as possible, haha.
YES!! Please, I'd go for it! if that sort of thing was included in the final product. Even better if you could get the C-of-G to move with PAX/cargo loading/movement ect. I could have so much fun with that! :D :D

cessna729.

Edited by cessna729

There are no words to adequately describe this work ... seminal, perfect, attention to detail, inspires awe! All those words don't do your work justice, therefore I can only say from the bottom of my soul ... THANK YOU!

I wait very patiently for the day that this is released. Cheers!

Edited by pryoski

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am thinking of getting xplane+ a new laptop for christmas and the Jetstream 31.

I had a few questions about systems modeling.

As a FSX user I am pretty picky ill admit :)

Are any of the following modelled

Fire Supression for engines

Landing gear handpump

Pressuration- Air condioning system

Ice protection system

I am just trying to guage what level of detail xplane allows since I am very new to the whole program.

Thanks,

Austin

Hello,

I am thinking of getting xplane+ a new laptop for christmas and the Jetstream 31.

I had a few questions about systems modeling.

As a FSX user I am pretty picky ill admit :)

Are any of the following modelled

Fire Supression for engines

Landing gear handpump

Pressuration- Air condioning system

Ice protection system

I am just trying to guage what level of detail xplane allows since I am very new to the whole program.

Thanks,

Austin

well.. I am programming the best I can with my skills of programming I got. I am going desperately slow because I have to try - error -try until the logic in c++ is going ok. For sure one good programmer would go faster and could simulate all the systems .. but the only thing I can say is i am doing my best in that area.

Some of the things you mention are planned to do (if I am able to do them). Right now I have simulated the XFeed fuel function (incredible there is not any one like that in X-Plane default instruments, and I had to write several lines of code to simulate fuel burning acuratelly).. Did some electric system simulation.. and right now I am in the process of starting engines Automatically with their hotstarts, Overcurrents etc... so among a forest of code.

But everyday my programming skill are increasing good and if I don't find any imposible barrier, I will try to simulate the more I can... if not in the first 1.0 version.. in future ones.

But I pretend to release the plane with a cheaper price than the CRJ200 for sure...

working very hard every day to try end it before christmass.

Edited by Japo32
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Systems done! More than 3000 lines of programming. People have to stay in limits to not break this baby!! And be careful with cabin temperature if you open the door or window you all the heat can scape!! It has really COLD and dark situations!

ScreenShot066.png

ScreenShot065.png

Edited by Japo32
  • Upvote 7