Bae Jetstream 31/32

Japo32

It's a must buy for me. I am just curious if you will try to do some Cessna's 152/172 because they are aircrafts that almost everyone has flown. Carenado's are so beautifull but unfortunatly don't fly like the real one.

It's a must buy for me. I am just curious if you will try to do some Cessna's 152/172 because they are aircrafts that almost everyone has flown. Carenado's are so beautifull but unfortunatly don't fly like the real one.

I have a few carenado models, and the PA-28 flies true to the original. I have heard however that the 172 is a bit off. But back on topic, beautiful work Javier! This will be really nice for those short routes when you need to get there fast. (fast compared to the DC-3 I would normally use xD)

-NR

Edited by Ntr09

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hola Japo,

I will spend my money for your products.

I buy from aerosoft XP10 and CRJ200.

I hope some money arrive to you to develop jetstream and A320.

I think you must make a teacher and reference how make a bird in XP.

write us how is possible help you, my be some guys discover good programmer ;)

I, m 50 years old and my time is passed but your guys make take a chance.

Compliments

Pietro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may have missed the answer to my question but here it is anyway.

Will this use the GIZMO plug-in just like the CRJ-200 does?

Announcements about this project and where it will go will be made as the time comes. For the moment it is too far to speculate anything further than what we have shown.

• 4 weeks later...

OH. MY. FUCKING. DOG.

This is just great! How can someone possibly be that brilliant?

It´s really a shame that it is so hard to get enough money from selling these babys to hire some more brilliant guys to get more ob these absolutely fabulous planes done.

But on the other hand...the fact that such great things can be accieved without the big money behind you lets these planes shine even more.

Bravo

Chris

Here I am.. still not taking the project and working only now in the Laminar part. Come from the vacations is hard enough to just start inmediatelly working again in this project.

I believe now in September I will start again.. because also I am waiting for something I asked Ben Supnik to program... to let us the non-programmers do a good job in systems.. and other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...