Bae Jetstream 31/32

Japo32

Guest henrikthg

Hi Javier

Just saw that you had a picture of SunAir's Jetstream.

My aircraft (piaggio Avanti) is placed in the same hangar as SunAir's J32 so banging my head on the aircraft every day.. ;-)

If you need any info's, pic ect. on the J32 just let me know and I will see what I can do...

Few of my friends fly the J32..

Henrik

Guest darryl

will anyone do a J31/32 for FSX? I feel FSX community needs this airrcraft badly. Is there an option to convert model and textures to fsx at all>? ds

Hi Javier

Just saw that you had a picture of SunAir's Jetstream.

My aircraft (piaggio Avanti) is placed in the same hangar as SunAir's J32 so banging my head on the aircraft every day.. ;-)

If you need any info's, pic ect. on the J32 just let me know and I will see what I can do...

Few of my friends fly the J32..

Henrik

Yes I need photos for sure!! Please email me to Japo32@yahoo.es

But for sure I will need photos of the rear part of the cockpit, the circuit breakers details and areas near the entrance of the cockpit and ceiling of cockpit. Those areas noone never make photos.

Please send me to Japo32@yahoo.es and write me there to tell you more detail of what is needed!

Thanks!

when is it coming out?

There are sometimes where you have to say "I can't" and trully that plane would take 2-3 years of development. The CRJ200 beeing much more easier than an Airbus toke 2.5 years. An Airbus needs to be done with a team all together and with good money garanteed to not look any other money outside for some years.

I could do the Airbus without FMC and without all the systems. Even Philipp can use the VAS-FMC for x-plane done... Maybe.. we have discuss it. There is no rush at all. The good work takes time.

We will see. Nothing is lost. It is in my computer and backups.

Yes I need photos for sure!! Please email me to Japo32@yahoo.es

But for sure I will need photos of the rear part of the cockpit, the circuit breakers details and areas near the entrance of the cockpit and ceiling of cockpit. Those areas noone never make photos.

Please send me to Japo32@yahoo.es and write me there to tell you more detail of what is needed!

Thanks!

Hi There!

I have two J31 (S/N 606,621) in my work hangar. Would any pictures of these help you? 621 is an updated 31.

Jens

I need pictures for sure of the cockpit. I had the offer from other person but always it is good to have more, because maybe that one is missing or even one shows what other not....

Usually I need photos in the cockpit ot the not usually shown in photos in internet. Specially to read what is writen in the labels of some instruments.

1. I need photos in detail of the circuit breaker panels. Where are they located, how they are (shape) and detail of labels (good readble) so I can read what is every breaker and map it in the 3D object. Need more info to read them better and know how they are located. I think there are 2. One in the overhead and other thin in the way out of the cockpit to the cabin. But maybe there are more. I have some images of them... but lots of the labels are missing.

2. Need detail photo of the front panel (the one below the joystick where some switches are for the ICE etc.. I know which switches it has in both pilot and copilot side.. but cannot read the labels specially the ones below the yoke and to the more external side of both panels.

3. Side panels. The ones to the Left of the pilot and Right of the copilot. From front to rear. Details specially of labels

4. Rear wall of the cockpit. I don't have any photo of how it is the rear wall of the cockpit. If there is any door... any guest seat.. how is the connection with the cabin

5. UP ceiling. Specially to the rear of the cockpit. If there are ropes.. or whatever elements that makes the cockpit more real!

6. Sounds. I need the sounds of the warning systems. Sound of the starting of the engine.. and sound of the engine running. Flap sound heared from the cockpit (with no engine running please).. I know this one is hard.. so maybe if you cannot do it then don't worry.

7. Please 2 or 3 photos of the front panel to see all labels, in case I find one in future that I cannot read good.

• 4 weeks later...