Autopilot of the Javelin on 9.40 rc7

Japo32

Hello all!

I have noticed that the ALT mode and V/S mode on 9.40 RC7 doesn't work on the Javelin 1.2. Anyone has seen this also?

I have tell Austin, and see if he can see the problem with it, because I don't know if it is a bug or a new way autopilot handles the plane. Have been changing things but nothing on my computer.

So If you want to fly with the Autopilot on x-plane, please don't move to 9.40 until the problem is fixed. I will follow this problem and tell any news.

people have been having problems like this because their autopilots are dependent on the inverter as a power source. Now, you have to specify in plane maker what systems run on the inverter and how many inverters the aircraft has. I don't know about RC7, but in earlier RCs, the default number of inverters set by plane maker is zero. You have to open the aircraft in plane maker and specify at least one inverter, or you have to uncheck the autopilot and other systems from the inverter power source. This is probably too late, but I hope it helps.

No.. no.. the problem of the Autopilot not was because the inverter (that is ok). It is because I have the XFCS on x-plane and I think the Flybywire plugin is not compatible in this version of X-plane. So I have told to Austin.

About the starting engines.. if X-plane still have this new way of starting engines I will have to put 2 new buttons inside the cockpit, but for those that want to start engines on 9.40 now they need to press F8 to put Fuel Mixture on maximum value.