Bell UH-1 Huey

Hueyman

Huey or not Huey ?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ready to support a UH-1 Huey project ?

• YES, I want that legendary helicopter come in X-Plane skies by Dreamfoil !
    • NO, I don't like the father of all helicopters ..

I'm using Tom's C90B almost exclusively in FSE at the moment and really getting to appreciate it's fine character.

Tom has indeed done an outstanding job on getting this aircraft to feel right; indeed it outshines many payware planes in terms of flight dynamics (imo). I use X-FMC with the KingAir and it really elevates the whole experience beyond belief!

Like you, I live in hope that this aircraft gets some special treatment in the near future .. IMO it should be treated as the flagship default aircraft in XP and accordingly lavished with extra attention to bring more of its systems into play :).

Edited by Kris Pryo

James, does the Reality XP GNS530 run in 64Bit X-Plane or only on the 32Bit?

I've got the Reality XP GNS430 and it only runs in 32Bit X-Plane unfortunately, but yes I totally agree with you that those GPS' are very sophisticated addons (when I used to fly 32bit)!

I've tried the KLN90B but I'm too used to the Garmins.

Edited by Kris Pryo

Yo Kris

Actually, only 32 bit work(ED) .... ED because it doesn't work any more, for a mysterious reason ... The plugin menus in X-Plane 10.22 32bit tell me it is installed, but no popup ... Anyway, I should change my whole gear soon and go for X-Plane 64bit.

I've sent email to Reality XP to know when they plan to update their great product. They are known for never answering support ;-(

Will see

PS : Yeah; the free KLN90 is a great product ! I fly the KLN35A on the DR400-140B we have at the local club, it is very similar.

Edited by James Hetfield
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 01/12/2011 at 9:27 AM, Cameron said:

This helo is already in development. More information and previews will be announced as time progresses.

Until then, ciao! :)

On 01/12/2011 at 10:56 PM, Cameron said:

See post 12. It's ALREADY being made.

Hi Cameron !

May I ask, 6 years later, where is that Huey ?

Cheers ;-)