T34C X-plane 10 problem

falloutgamer65

Hello, i have been having some trouble with the t34 in the X-plane 10 demo. Whenever i select the aircraft i get a message saying that there is a bad airfoil and i need to update it if i want to fly. after that X-plane quits back to the desktop. Here is the airfoil it was referring to: Aircraft/aircraft/T-34c Mentor/airfoils/NACA 230165.afl . I dont have the slightest idea on how to fix it so any help with this would be great.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Javier,

updating airfolis I'm able to open the aircraft in Xp10, however ADF doen't work because the mentor plugin is not loaded and is impossible to load it. Any way to fix it?

this the log.

Gizmo: MD5: /Volumes/iMac HD/Users/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/T34CMentor.acf: eec28e0e315830c73b2ace0e22626c7e

Releasing all X-Plane overrides.

Gizmo: Loading init...

Gizmo: LoadScript from File (init.lua)

Gizmo: LoadScript: Loader 404: (init.lua) - Are your sure your script is in the ./scripts/ folder?

Gizmo: Event Map cleared.

Gizmo: Completed gizmo_Restart(..)

shrink-wrap: Aircraft path: (/Volumes/iMac HD/Users/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/)

Fetching plugins for /Users/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/plugins

Loaded: /Users/Desktop/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/plugins/T-34c Mentor/mac.xpl.

0:02:15.442 I/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PANEL.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/' at 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/PANEL.dds'

0:02:15.442 I/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PANEL.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/' at 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/PANEL.png'

0:02:15.442 I/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PANEL.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/' at 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/PANEL.bmp'

0:02:15.442 I/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PANEL.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/' at 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/PANEL.dds'

0:02:15.442 I/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PANEL.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/' at 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/PANEL.png'

0:02:15.442 I/SCN: Failed to find resource 'PANEL.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/' at 'Aircraft/Addon/Beechcraft Mentor T34C/PANEL.bmp'

0:02:15.442 I/FLT: Init 0 type: 8

0:02:15.442 I/SCN: Preload time: 3254874

0.000000Gizmo: logging.debug: (Gizmo Shell 11.4.25)

As I can see you have a Mac computer. Since I created the plugin for the mentor (I am not a programmer but know a little of c++) it always had the problem to load the plugin loading the plane.

I haven't found the solution to do it automatically but there is a trick to do it manually. Here is what you need to do:

Note for mac users of the Mentor: Sometimes the plugin loads but not activate. To do activation of it you have to go to plugins menu on the most top right part of menu of x-plane and inside enable/disable you will find the Mentor plugin not been selected if plugin is not activated. You have to click it to activate but is a bit tricky marking it. You have to press several times to area to make it possible. Even with the tail of the mouse arrow.

When I find the way to activate automatically I will post a update. But this is only an issue inside Mac. The windows or Linux version don't have this problem. The plugin affects the radios and the control of the rain in the canopy.. as well as the switch off of the landing lights when landing gear doors are closed.

Bud did you try to activate it with the tail of the mouse arrow?

Anyway.. if that is due to X-Plane 10, then please send an email to Ben Supnik here:

bsupnik@xsquawkbox.net

he is the graphics programmer in x-plane10. Tell him that you have the problem with the plugin to activate it in xplane10.. BUT tell him that you cannot check the box in plugins menu as you could do it before in xplane10. I think is a problem of xplane10.

I cannot try now, because I don't have installed the mac version...