Working in the XP10 version of the CRJ200

Japo32

The CRJ200 you bought works in the XPlane10 version (when xp10 is out you could fly it), and it is really great in visuals now (it was also in xp9 but this time is great with all the new illumination).

But there are a few little graphical issues that needs to be improved and I have been working in them. This is a little capture today.

Now all lights in the CRJ200 will illuminate the runway and all other objects. No more tricks used.

ScreenShot041.png

Edited by Japo32
  • Upvote 2

Ok... now I fixed a problem I had in the plane that didn't show the shadows inside the 3D Cockpit. Now you can see those shadows there!! Good!! Of course this option will take more performance from the computer, but those that have good enough ones will have good eye candy!! ;)

A good thing that is included inside the last beta version is that I can select which objects must preserve maximun texture size. This is great because that way people can downgrade texture size in the rendering options and still see the text labels in panels cleary well.

Good thing I separated the object of text so the performance will be good there!!

Edited by Japo32

I think what Cameron says.. is that no.... you don't have to pay anything more to receive the update to xplane 10.

That was worth clarifying Javier. I'm used to Cam's direct answers, but some might have interpreted it differently! Looking sweet, this beauty is made for the night, as well as your Javelin.

Yes, but in the manner of screen on.. then light.. off. not.. It is not going to change colours depending on what is represented in the displays... BUT it will give a better ambient.

So, if I'm guessing right, this means there will be more than 3 dynamic lights for cockpit in xp10? :)

Version 1.3 is out, at least it is advertised in the org newsletter I just got. Of course I went straight to my x-aviation account to donwload it, but it is still version 1.2 there.

When will we be able to get 1.3 on x-aviation? It is evening in old Europe and I would love to test 1.3;-))

Cheers

Peter

Please stay paient, it should not take long for Cameron to upload the installers.

Cameron has more work with it then Nicolas, since Cam has to build his own installers, and he also does a lot of compatibility testing with other X-A aircraft.

Knowing that, I usually give the files to Cameron about a day earlier than to Nicolas, so you get the updates at approximately the same time. But this time the org store was even faster than I presumed.

Sorry.

Philipp

Edited by philipp