Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet

ksgy

Really? All that work for freeware???? What about making it donation-ware or something.....I would still pay for this just to support the creators for their time and effort.

Unless someone is making a joke....... :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Basically, I do it for myself - to fly with her. First of all because I love the plane itself, and secondly because I love 3D, and programming.

After I finished the plane, I just share with the community. Not doing it for the money, but to fly with her. Why should I take the opportunity from someone else? :)

Like I did with the Annushka. You can donate if you wish, but it's totally non-mandatory. Same in this case.

• Upvote 1

Hi ksgy,

I have your AN-2 and fly it when I can and time permits, she is both a pleasure and a pain to fly.....took me 3 attempts to get her started!!!!

I would love to donate something to you once she is finished as I feel it is the right thing to do, and I to have a love of 3d modelling, just cant program at all thus no planes coming from me at this stage.

Thank you for all the time you have spent on her thus far and the renders that have made me excited :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

• Upvote 1

On the topic of liveries, I'm a bit of a Photoshop addict and was wondering if there will be a paintkit included?

Also if you want any help with the liveries I'm here on hand ;)

Yes, of course. From the beginning I'm making a well-layered photoshop file, including the first two liveries.

Thanks for the offer, if the PS files gets finalized, I'll send you a PM :)

Ok, here is the cargo version:

By default, if the plane is empty, nothing is in there, just the first row of dirty chairs.

If the payload is increased, the boxes and containers starts to appear, depending on payload weight. So if you fly on FSE, and you load the plane full, you'll see it :)

post-598-0-05555200-1319753239_thumb.jpg post-598-0-97469000-1319753240_thumb.jpg post-598-0-00146600-1319753243_thumb.jpg

post-598-0-19813600-1319753237_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Really nice work ;) When do you expect it will be published? BTW, I am looking for best 3D modeled FREEWARE airliner in X-Plane except this one and AN-148... Any clues? :rolleyes:

And sorry for the spam, I don't know if I should open new thread or what? :unsure:

Edited by Maniac12

Really nice work ;) When do you expect it will be published?

Thanks.

I hope I can release near christmas as a christmas present :)

But this is just an expected date. Nowadays I'm sending out the beta version to the testers. Hope they will not send back lot of comments on defects :)

Will see.

• ksgy changed the title to Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet