Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet

ksgy

This weekend focused on the instrument panel dirtyness and the middle part (engines) of the panel. These are just without any additional effects and the dirt needs some fine tuning too, but it's really getting into the shape :)

L410_17.jpg

In the mean time, started to work the new plugin-based engine model as well, which will provide the exact numbers from manual - of course, if you're operating the engines right :) 

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last week just finished with UV mapping of the cockpit frame. The normal blender UV-map baking took exactly 9 hours to render. With the new cycles render (50 cycle) took about 5 minutes. (Never-mind the texture holes on the first image, no Photoshop work done at this phase yet)

Here are the results:

Blender render:

9hKAtWy.jpg

Cycles render:

0b5CUrG.jpg

A quick update

Nowadays struggling with animations. Trying to make the animations in Blender 2.6-2.7 with XPlaneBlender 3.2, but seems like I have to revert back to the old Export script. Once I have nested animations, all goes wrong.

I'd like to have at least all the instruments and controls animated (preferably with manipulators) and with a simple interior texture. After these are done, I promise there will be a release :)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Small update:

All pilot and copilot side instruments animated. Now moving on to manipulators. Took a while to figure it out how those works with the export script, but now it's pretty straightforward now :)

Now all needles are moving, it's really fun to fly this plane :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ksgy changed the title to Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet