Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet

ksgy

Update 12/07/2015

Did a small footage about the startup procedure, taxi and takeoff. Showing how the annunciators works.

Wow! Great job! 

Beautiful rotation and take off!

But you know what is missing? Some custom sounds  ;) Do you have something in mind already?

If not, i could search for some good sounds (and ask the authors for permission of course). Maybe i'll find something, we'll see.

(If thats ok for you...)

Greetings

Nice! Looking forward to it!

Not that I would like the "soviet-style" cockpit, but this aircraft was built in my country (and there are rumors that the production is not over -

:-) ) so I'll be one of the first buyers.

BTW see the tail number of the aircraft in the video - OK-LEK. "Lek" in Czech language is an interjection for being scared :-D .

• Upvote 3

Nice! Looking forward to it!

Not that I would like the "soviet-style" cockpit, but this aircraft was built in my country (and there are rumors that the production is not over - :-) ) so I'll be one of the first buyers. BTW see the tail number of the aircraft in the video - OK-LEK. "Lek" in Czech language is an interjection for being scared :-D .

Thanks!

Yea, I've already seen this video, let's hope the best for not stopping the production :)

But as I heard they might only continue the Let L-420 - is that right? Or do they continue L-410 as well?

Edited by ksgy

They should continue L-410. According to their website (it's also available in English (and Russian) - http://www.let.cz/clanek_277_modernizace-letounu-l410.html?lang=2) a new generation of L-410 is planned, designated as NG. The L-410 fansite (sorry, it's only in Czech http://www.l410.cz/wp/historie/l410uvp-e-l420 ) states that L-420 is just a variant of L-410 and only 2 pieces were manufactured - they fly in Africa.

But anything we can do now is ... well ... hope :) . Let Kunovice is a copybook example how not to privatize a public-owned company. It surprised me they survived the transform from centralized and planned economy. :)

Edited by eMko

Quite a pity that the subtitles are in Russian. I can read most of the alphabet but don't speak that language :lol: .

If you know the 410's specs you can guess by the numbers what's that :D

@mano: thanks for the video! Although I hate planes with LCD panels instead of instruments in simulator, I really had thinking about building this version as well - once I finally finished this one... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just another small update since the Wunderbaum added: got some time again to re-bake some of the cockpit textures and add some goods here and there, like clock, blinds, thermometer, etc.

Now the overall feeling in the cockpit starts to resemble to the real thing :) There are still lot to do before the release, but I'm on track to finish the plane before Christmas :)

fdCPOX3.jpg

hXxSy6H.jpg

• Upvote 4

Update 20/11/2015

Another productive week :) Updated all the sounds (internal an external) and they sound amazing! :) Soon Ill upload a short hop showing the current status, but definitely getting there.

Also, had a chance to work on the night textures. It's not 100% complete, but I'm satisfied with the result :)

eVf0Pgw.jpg

I6aqdG4.jpg

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • ksgy changed the title to Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet