Creation of Muchamel (LEMU)

OlaHaldor

• 6 months later...

Thank you. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on this for months. Scenery development is slow when you have billions of other things to do to put food on the table and roof over your head. :)

I'm missing a few buildings, the yellow iconic "follow me" car and such. I dunno - do you need it, or do you think it's OK as it is now?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on this for months. Scenery development is slow when you have billions of other things to do to put food on the table and roof over your head. :)

I'm missing a few buildings, the yellow iconic "follow me" car and such. I dunno - do you need it, or do you think it's OK as it is now?

Hello and happy new year. When I say I fly usually, I am referring that I fly in real life in Muchamiel. Now I have just bought the X-Plane10. I would like to fly in your scenery, but I don´t know how. I am new in this simulator, and I am not sure if you have this scenery available to download. Sorry for my ignorance. Anyway, If I can help you in someting, tell me please

Jose, I could need some photos, really. Either from air or from the ground. Anything would be helpful. And you're right, it's not available yet. Making scenery isn't my daily job, so it has to be done I between all kinds of stuff. Work, family, friends, and when I have the energy and time to do it.

I hope 2012 will be the year I complete and release the airport. :)

What I'm missing today is more info about the area around the hangar for the fire department. And around the entrance side of the Inaer hangars. The center line marking would also be interesting to see what it is in real life.

• 3 years later...

2012 was obviously NOT the year I finished the scenery. I've still got the original files and reference photos, and the other day Goran said "you should totally give it a go again" now that things have evolved and better, more intuitive texturing methods have come, so even a guy like me can make something a tad more decent.

I've re-textured the Inaer hangars. This really makes me wish X-Plane supported physically based rendering.  -_-

Making no promises, but there is progress in the right direction at least.  :P

Click the image to tumble the model in the browser. (works on phones and tablets too)

16e9b5ceae.jpg

Edited by OlaHaldor
  • Upvote 1