[SOLVED] navgraph fms data

Tompolth

Hello,

I have just bought the fms data for the CRJ-200 from Navgraph. The installation, if I understood correctly, is as simple as copying the content of the zip file in the jrollon folder in order to replace the existing ones.

When restart the xplane and load the CRJ200, the logo of gizmo and x-aviation appear on the screen and a activation key is required to continue.

What is wrong? Does someone know it?

Thanks

Hello,

Once I have reinstalled the CRJ, the active data base is 1103 (10/mar/2011 - 06/apr/2011). So the original one is restored. If I copy again the Navigraph folder in the JRollonPlanes folder the Gizmo message and the Xaviaton logo appear requesting.

This should not be happening, and there is most certainly something else at play here. The navigraph updates don't even have anything to do with the aircraft folder itself.

I have just updated to the latest cycle of navdata on both Mac and PC and cannot replicate this. Can you update to your latest and then open X-Plane and the CRJ, and then upload your log.txt file located in your main X-Plane directory, please?

Both of you have gave me a clue.

I have uninstalled all plugins, even gizmo, then I installed the fms navgraph folders. When I have restarted xplane my crj200 had the new database. Then I have restored all my plugins and , voila! everything works fine :D

Thank you very much

Regards

Tomás