Photo of behind circuit breaker?

Japo32

Hello all!!

Because I need good photos for modelling a correct cockpit I would need for now something I got but very blurry. I would need a photo or some of the circuit breaker panel behind the pilots (not the above one. That one I have it ok).

So if you have a good photo, please send! You know... I need that the text labels are readable so I can make the texture of it in 2D to apply it in 3D object.

Thanks!

Not sure if any of these manuals might have anything in them about the circuit panels, but if you don't already have them they will probably be quite useful to you.

http://avialogs.com/index.php/BookLibrary/Technical-manuals/Aircrafts/A/Airbus/A318-A319-A320-A321

All I was able to find through airliners.net and google images were small, zoomed out, and blurry shots.  I think what you will need to do is either befriend an A320 pilot, get on an A320 flight, or become friends with a maintenance tech.  Either way to get yourself into the flight deck of an A320 so you can get your own shots...

MdMax is for pay that document or free? because when I hit the telecharment link it ask me for a user and pass.... and because is explained in french....

PD: ahhh don't worry .... I saw the pass and login.. hehe....

mmmm But... could you please take a photo of that page... or give it to me just that page. The full documment is 100mb.. and with my internet connection right now I can't. Later I will download the full one.... but for now with the image (readable) it would be enough for me.

Thanks!