Taking out the dust from the A320

Japo32

Well.. loooooooooottt of work to do.... LOOOOOONG TIME TO WAIT.. but we are back to normal work with A320 (of course not forgetting the CRJ.. but most of the work comes in programming part in the CRJ).

Building new acf.. new phisics..... testing all is ok from the work done.

As I said inside the CRJ200 don't know how far this plane will "fly" but we start a slow "roll-on"

:)

ScreenShot046.png

Looking nice Javier!  I don't know if you have heard of Peter Hager's upcoming a320 series but I'm sure yours will be miles ahead...

While Javier's models may be great, I don't think anyone makes better system simulation and flight models than Peter Hager. Yes, the visuals on the A330/A340 are outdated but isn't flight realism the most important aspect of a flight simulator?

Well.. loooooooooottt of work to do.... LOOOOOONG TIME TO WAIT.. but we are back to normal work with A320 (of course not forgetting the CRJ.. but most of the work comes in programming part in the CRJ).

Building new acf.. new phisics..... testing all is ok from the work done.

As I said inside the CRJ200 don't know how far this plane will "fly" but we start a slow "roll-on"

;)

Javier, great to read this.  Are you going to be working with Philipp on this one? Can we expect similar FMC integration that in the CRJ?  I know you are just starting... I am just curious!! :)

• 9 months later...

Don't waste your time here. If it's not boeing we're not going.

That is rude... an A320 would take an immense amount of work as stated in the other post. Please respect their decision to postpone it.

Edited by Orcair

It was a joke about that boeing. Certainly I didn't want to be rude. BTW: I didn't write a word about their decision to postpone the project. Lack of personal contact and foreign language sometimes cause missunderstandings and I indeed apologize for it.

• Upvote 1