How to " accelerate " input

Hueyman

Hello, I've just bought this wonder via X-Aviation, I love it, high 3D quality etc.

There is two things I dislike : there aren't prop disc ( but I put some of another ACF )

The control latency is very long.

I don't know this ACF in real world but even if the surface controls are moverd hydraulicaly or electric ( servos ) I don't thing the latency would be so long.

I think it's customizable via PM, but I don't know where to start..

Thanks to Help me ^^

Hetfield'

MM I success, it was in PM> Contrôles Géométrie, the latenc was at 1.50 I put it to 0, no I have a reactive ACF and I can fly like before ^^

A last thing, with the AP, why the ACF can't be stable ? the trimes are always compensing, which resultt in a " yo yo " effect.

I suceed that also !

Just change the values of elevator trim deflection ( or latency I dont't remember ) from 1.00 to 0.30 like the others controls.

I answering myself ;-) I hope it could help other.

For Goran and Theo, votre Duchesse est très belle ! I really Enjoy it !

Thanks, It's my first ACF from your team, and I think I never see a such great 3D model, very clean.

I impatient to see your DC-3 ..

Good luck !

Many thanks, James!

Make sure you check out the Saab 340 thread as well.  That will be our next product off the ranks.  2 years in development and from what I have seen so far in sim, 2 years well spent.  Many screenshots have been posted for everyone to have a look at.

Yes I heard about the 340 but you know, I just start to being bored of those regional turbo prop or jet, I already have the Q 400, the CRJ 200, both RJ's and the ERJ 140 so, I 'm used with FMC's and new generation avionic.

It's for that reason when I saw the start of the mythic DC-3 on X-Plane 10 blog, I just jumped over my chair !

I also would like to see more utility ACF in the time to come in X-Plane market, like the Pilatus PC-6 , my favorite.

But all I said above is just my opinion, I'm sure many of simmers here prefer up to date Avionics, will all those FMC, Flight Plan, Programming Routes etc .. that's just an other part of aviation, but interesting though !