Trouble with the CRJ200 "System Testing App" Installer...

Jacoba

I just downloaded the CRJ200 systems testing app for Mac and tried to run it... I unzipped it, clicked on it and the icon responded as Mac icons do by "flaring or jumping up" when you click them.

Then nothing.... just sits there.

Cameron maybe you recall when I purchased the C-152 (a few months back) I had the same issue with its installer.

For reason I do not understand this is the only place I download stuff from that I have any issues with...   :'(

I've spoken to Apple about it, they had me download some test files, unzip and run them and all worked fine and they said it had to be something on this end... to contact ya'll...

Anyways I want to buy the CRJ200 but before I did, was wondering if it uses a same/similar installer... if so is there a possible work around after I purchase?

You guys have always taken care of the issues, so I'm not worried about that end... just worried I won't be able to use the CRJ due to this specific issue I'm having.

Any pre-purchase advice?

???

Jacoba,

The issue actually has to do with permissions on your computer. All products at X-Aviation use the same installer, and with thousands of products sold using the same installer I think it's safe to assume that the installer or "us" is not at fault. :)

That said, I do know how to help you correct this on your computer, and the fix will work for each product if you happen to adjust a few text words here and there in terminal.

Send in a support ticket and we'll finish this up there.