[SOLVED Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel

davidngr

I have the following Saitek gear and it is all pretty much "plug and Play" on my Macs:  Switch Panel, two Radio panels,Multi Panel, TPM Throttle module and two regular throttle quadrants.  The switches on the TPM module don't function properly.  Someone needs to write a plugin for the switches to function properly.  But all the other controls, buttons and switches on all the other panels work just fine and are configurable in the Settings>Joystick, Keys & Equipment menu.  No software to install.  Piece of cake!

Dangit!  You're absolutely correct!  It all works so seamlessly I forgot that I had to download and install TWO plugins, one from the org and the other from Sandy Barbour's site.

Plugin for the Radio and Multi Panels:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=9116

Plugin for the Switch Panel:

http://www.xpluginsdk.org/saitek.htm

Sorry for the confusion......I flew all night!

I have now finished testing CRJ with Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel and everything seems ok. The only thing I have noticed, which annoys me a little bit, is that I have to click on overhead panel switches twice or more than twice (for instance APU START, Battery master switch cabin press and many others) to make them work properly and activate them. Do you think this is due to Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel, since I have never experienced something of the sort before.?

Hope to hear from you

Davide