Upcoming scenery (LPMA - Madeira)

uwespeed

After failing miserably ;D to achieve the winner's podium in a competition at a different X-Plane forum, I decided to start another attempt. Ok, actually I started already before the competition. Howsoever ... here are some screenshots. The one who can tell me first, which airport it is, will get the scenery for free.

Gotcha! Everybody will get it for free, as I won't make it payware. But there's still a lot to do, so please be patient smile.png.

post-1907-13136961601_thumb.jpg

post-1907-131369616024_thumb.jpg

post-1907-131369616037_thumb.jpg

Edited by uwespeed

@kesomir  ;D. To be correct: it is the airpORT of xyz.

@woweezowee: You are totally right.

Island - correct

Germans* (but not only) like to stay there for their holidays - correct

An airport that has not been made for xplane yet - correct

It's not Menorca, not Ibiza, not Mallorca, not Sicily - correct

Next, please!  ;D

* By the way, myself will fly to this island by end of August for a short holiday (incl. airport watching), but this information will help you not a bit ;D.

Apropos: with Aerosoft entering more and more the X-Plane market I'm a little bit afraid that they will release Madeira on their own for XP. Well ... if so, I will have at least the alternative for those who don't like Aerosoft and for those who don't buy payware "on principle"  ;).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Again some screenshots, now with XP10. Did some more texturing, this and that, but the most did XP10 :D - with the dynamic shadows and the better mesh elevation. Unfortunately the latter is still not good enough for LPMA (especially for the runway on pillars), and I painfully experienced that it is not (yet) possible to edit the elevation, so we have to wait. Maybe I will release an intermediate version without the runway on pillars when I'm finished so far.

And now for something completely different ... the screenshots:

LPMA_031_s.jpg

LPMA_022_s.jpg

LPMA_024_s.jpg

LPMA_029_s.jpg

LPMA_034_s.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Although it is not really "screenshots" (at best "a lot of consecutive" screenshots :D ), here some new impressions. I wanted to have all the posts regarding the development of the scenery in one thread (please move this one to the video sub forum, if necessary)