X-plane crash when i switch on electrical power

pierreo69

Hi,

i installed the 1.1.1 update of CRJ and everything was ok. i made some fly but suddenly i could not start the CRJ any more.

I put battery on, i start GPU and when i click on AC button X-Plane crash. I have the same problem when i try to start whit the APU. I can start the APU but when i turn on the APU GEN X-plane crash. It's like XP crash when the PFD and MFD screen switch on.

i reinstall several time the CRJ, i removed all my plugin, i removed all XP preferences but I was never able to re-fly  ???

If you have any subjection, i will be very happy to fly again this great plane.

Pierre

Log.txt

crash_log.txt

Failed: C:\Users\designgame\Documents\X-Plane 9.5\Resources\plugins\shrink-wrap.plugin\win.xpl. (The plugin refused to start by returning 0 from XPluginStart.)

Looks like an activation issue to me.

Cameron for the help!

i flight !!!!

i find a strange solution for my problem.

First i  load the Dash 8 Q400 from ARMCHAIRAVIATION (a other great plane but not as great as yours of course  :D) which use GIZMO, i reboot scripts in GIZMO PLUGIN menu after i load the CRJ and everything is OK !!!!!!

Just a other question, when i takeoff the plane turn to the right thus I have to compensate with the york. I would like to know if it's normal or if i miss somethings when i start the plane.

Thanks for your job !!

Pierre

Log.txt