Problem tuning ADF and VOR with Mentor T34c update 1.1

golfzulu

Hi Javier, I've just got round to updating the T34 which is easily my favourite acf. Unfortunately now I find that the manipulators do not change the numerals on the VOR and ADF radios -they worked correctly before the update. In the notes to the update you say that the radios can now be tuned "normally": I don't know what that means -when I click over the manipulators I get the circle arrows with + and -[ as before ] but when I drag, the manipulators move but the numbers don't change. This occurs on both the Lukasz and JRollon models and on my backup file. I'm using XP 9.62 on a Mac OSX 10.6.7. My order number is 3399. Javier this is a fantastic acf. and if you ever considered a further update my only suggestion would be that the engine noise gets louder when the canopy is open....enhorabuena! y no se ponga demasiado pepino con la hambuguesa.

Sorry for the delay. I think you have the issue in Mac. You have to go to the plugin enable/disable to activate it, because I don't know why in some Macs the plugin doesn't load when loading it.

So you have to go to the enable/disable and look for the Mentor one. Click to enable it but it is a tricky one. You need to click several times on the click area to activate.

That way you will be able to manage radios, that now are drived through plugin.

Javier....Thanks so much for responding. On your advice, I opened X-Plane, clicked Plugins/Plugin Admin/Enable-Disable but all I could see were the two plugins I use-Checklister and Pilotview; no sign of Mentor [ panic ! ]. However I couldn't resist a quick circuit and before closing-down thought I'd check the plugins again. There it was!!! Mentor so I clicked a few times to get the green tick to enable, checked the radios and yes they now tune. So yes it was a bit fiddly [especially for someone as inept with computers as me] but problem solved. Once again Javier thank you for the acf. and for your backup and patience.