Work in Progress Renders

[yet another excited user request]

How much extra work would it be to include the rare but oh so cool viewmaster windows a la Hawaiian Airlines DC-3 Viewmaster ?

[/yet another excited user request]

I plan on making a couple of variants.  The viewmaster windows look easy enough. Shouldn't be an issue.

It won't be in B17 territory, FPS wise. Probably more like our previous duchess. The B17 has 7 Maps which is very little. I want this plane to have HUGE amounts of texture resolution. This will push the maps up and be roughly par with our Duchess.

But I promise for those of us in Club 19, it will still be fine. :)

I hope that wink means you're joking.

What are you getting at, Kaphias? Are you trying to say the hardware tester does not accurately do its job? Last I checked it reported to people whether their drivers and hardware would show the displays of the CRJ just fine...just curious.

What are you getting at, Kaphias? Are you trying to say the hardware tester does not accurately do its job? Last I checked it reported to people whether their drivers and hardware would show the displays of the CRJ just fine...just curious.

No no, it appears the hardware tester works fine! From what I read in the above posts it seems people were talking about FPS- which as far as I remember the hardware tester gives no indication of. Is that correct or am I mistaken?

No no, it appears the hardware tester works fine! From what I read in the above posts it seems people were talking about FPS- which as far as I remember the hardware tester gives no indication of. Is that correct or am I mistaken?

Correct.  But my understanding was that if the hardware tester worked it was a good indication if you would get good fps or not.

Correct.  But my understanding was that if the hardware tester worked it was a good indication if you would get good fps or not.

Straight from the hardware test page:

This test is not an indication of how well the product will perform on your machine, but rather a test to see if your hardware is compatible.

Hope that clears that up. ;)

Straight from the hardware test page:

This test is not an indication of how well the product will perform on your machine, but rather a test to see if your hardware is compatible.

Hope that clears that up. ;)

Ahhh thank you Cameron.  Sorry to get off topic.

Cheers