Work in Progress Renders

ooh yeah baby, that's got the night look I like! Ha, so imagine a whole 747-200 done that way. Really nice guys.

I spoilt myself with a 'Traser' military watch a yr ago, it's got the cool radium luminescent dots on it, no need for it to absorb light to work, quite bright actually, a really well built watch. Bloody heavy tho.

Is the Airspeed Indicator going to have a blue-line on it for single-engine operations? Not sure if the originals had it on there, but seeing as you had all the other standard markings on it, I would assume VYSE would be marked as well...

Yes

Looks great, that's gonna be fun to fly... Are you going to add placards to the dash?

Yes

Thanks guys.

Your comments are seriously, very much appreciated.

Just want to add that we're doing our very best to hurry up and get it done, but as we always say, we want it done properly. Doesn't matter if it's an ultralight, single engine prop, twin engine turboprop or a jet. We put a lot of hard work and a lot of long hours into our projects to get them looking and flying just right.

Keep the comments coming!

I totally agree, I know that in this kind of hobby, the self satisfaction is important for the dev..

I just find useful to show some screen shots some weeks before the release, to that people have a look and get excited ( honestly, I don't know how we can get more excited ! ) they have a different eyes than dev ones, it's good to notice some points totally forgotten by devs..

• 2 weeks later...