SeaMax WIP (Texturing)

Japo32

Thanks!!

Well..the texturing is almost finishing.. and then I will export on x-plane (I have exported to see fps and other things.. but don't put screens because the Smothing groups are bad always I export into and have to be fixed).

This is the panel of the Seamax. Well.. one of them. I chose this configuration because I like "clocks" and old way of flying. This is a VFR only configuration. On the future I will implement an GPS, but I consider that the GPS is not fun for me to fly, because I am more seeing the GPS and flying in lines, than looking outside... and now in x-plane is possible with a map to look outside with the mountains, rivers and roads (with openstreets plugin) to make it possible to do. But of course I will implement a GPS on a close future after the release and for free on the update.

This is the Screenshot of the 3D program. It will be seen almost the same on the x-plane simulator.. or even better...

post-5-131369570616_thumb.jpg

This will be my first payware model for X-Plane when it is released :)  Question: Do you mind personal repaints?  I find a lot of X-Plane modelers do not allow repainting of their models for some reason.  I just like having my own custom liveries.  Looking forward to seeing more and more of your work in the future!

Yes!! of course I will release a Paint Template to paint over it on photoshop or other program that can read PSD things. Even I can release a JPG file to paint over it. It is better a PSD because the mix layers are there and if you paint a flat colour on a new layer you will see it darkering or lighting over the fuselage because predefined layers (shadows, dirt.. etc...)