Embraer 195

Guest xp9videos

I've looked at some photos of an ERJ 195.

The fans are a lot deeper in the engine, perhaps even close to half way down the nacelle, the nacelle walls are thicker and they bulge in the centre then narrow down towards the rear.

They also look smaller than what you have modelled.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Baboo/Embraer-ERJ-190-100LR-190LR/1543169/L/

Also, please don't take this the wrong way as I love to see people achieve something.  But you can't ask people to research and get photos for you unless they are a part of your inner team and you are willing to do something for them.

I do know someone who owns a Hawker 4000 but I'm not going to expect him to take photos of it for me and then drive the photos over to my house.  He told me, whenever I'm ready and he's in town, to come down to the airport and get all the photos I want. 

Ultimately, it's MY responsibility to get what I need for this project.  If someone else is willing to help, I will gladly accept their offer and if I am TRULY stuck on something, only then will I ask.  airliners.net returned a massive amount of hits for the ERJ 195.

Over 6000 photos.

That's hardly underrated.  And that was the first web site I went to.

Rafael, hi res add ons can take at least some months before even going into beta testing.  PMDG took 8 years from conception to release of their MD11.