Embraer 195

Guest xp9videos

Guest xp9videos

Well, Im new here.  ::( But, Rafeals case really made me mad. And I looked at Gorans. Hawker 400, And Javiers CRJ. And wow very nice regional aircraft. Id like to add one to the work in progress list. I present to you the X:Embraer-195:X. I thought a Cessna But that was way to easy, Then I thought an A320. But Way to hard. Then BOOM! It hit me Ive never seen a Embraer 195 for x-plane. So Im comencing work as of today. ::). This will be a new expierience. My video expierience is not holding me back from bigger and better things. Here are Dimensions I am gathering

I am planning on a 3D Pit. But here we go wish me luck please

post-0-131369569571_thumb.jpg

post-0-131369569577_thumb.jpg

post-0-13136956958_thumb.jpg

My only tip I can give you at the start of your project is RESEARCH EVERYTHING.  You can never have too much info on an aircraft you are designing.  The ERJ is quite a project.  Sometimes, I think I've bitten off more than I could chew with the Hawker but I'm definitely going to finish it.

Goran

http://www.embraercommercialjets.com/english/content/ejets/emb_195.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_E-Jets

http://www.smartcockpit.com/search

Here are three great sites I found that should give you a fair bit of information! On the smartcockpit one, search embraer 195, and you should get allot of info on the flight systems of the E-190.

Good luck! - Jason

Guest xp9videos

Rueben Yes most GA aircraft are really hard to model but I think I have at least enough expierience to do this plane. And Thanks Jason for those links. Goran Thanks for the advice Ill keep in touch.

Yeah...hello again Rafael. He was dumb enough to send me an e-mail to an address which is not disclosed to the public, but he knows from when I offered an answer to one of his questions...so it made finding out that xp9videos is really our good ole buddy the grade-D theif quite obvious. Why don't you just embrace your new title eh?

For goodness sake! Why don't you find something remotely useful to do Raf!!!!! What do you actually hope to gain out of this. Notoriety? Publicity? Everyone's hatred?

Mate, why are you trying to spoil the XP community? Think long and hard about your intentions, and remember, this could escalate a lot further than you think as far as penalties and punishment.

~R

Ugh, I feel like such a tool.

Indi, put me in another category.

A Grade Tool.

>:)

Yeah join the club. He sent me a email saying:

Theo' date=' i saw your textures of rafeals 747 and wow ive had 3 years expirience with texturing and i have never seen such great clear work. Would you please join me on this project.

[/quote']

It still said Sent from AT&T's mobile network like rafaels other email HA. Didn't buy it for a minute!

Why don't we let him do the Embraer 195. Theres no model he can steal of it is there...? :(

-TheoGregory

What was scary was he offered to help me model some of the smaller things on the Hawker.  I can only imagine next weeks announcements.

"I'm going to start a Beechcraft Private Jet Project".

Wonder where he would have got the blender files.

::(

Rafael, I want to tell you something.  You are making yourself look worse to more and more people.  You are also grossly insulting those of us who actually spend a LOT of time on these projects.  Modelling a hi res aircraft of any kind, be it for MSFS or X Plane takes an extreme amount of patience.  No one is saying you can't do it, but you CAN NOT DOWNLOAD ANOTHER AIRCRAFT (PAYWARE OR FREEWARE) AND SAY YOU ARE MAKING IT.  This is STEALING.  Nothing less!

You will be caught out and depending on the other party involved, almost definitely prosecuted.

You are wasting your own time and other peoples time with these posts.  Don't bother posting anything here unless it's an apology.

Goran

Guest xp9videos

X-pilot/XPFW,

I have much to say. I am an immature 14 yr old selfish little bitch. And I just realized seeing how much all of you hate me. Theres probably nothing I can say to make you guys forgive me, PS I wasnt going to steal anything for this one. I was looking at Plane maker tutorials so I could actually learn something, Ive already learned much from just today: I suck at life, I learned much in photoshop With messing with the dimension shots to put them into Plane Maker. And 3 Doing like an inch of the fuse. But I realized theres no way for me to take this all back and apologize my heart out. I was looking at blender tutorials. and well this stuff looks fun and interesting. I thought to myself. I should make a new account so people would give me another chance. And that I really wish Theo would give me another chance. Id like to show you a work of theo. PS FUSE IS XPFW

FUSE FROM XPFW (Indi-)

I was in love with his level of detail With this texture. Theo Will you please give me another chance? And All My heart sinks when i logon and see Level-D thief. Ugh It kills. I apologize to x-pilot. To Theo, To Nick, To XPFW. And To Javier, to Goran, To Tom Kyler, to rueben, and to myself. All of you are the best of the best, and I wish you the best. Can I start all over, and forget about this war with man vs Liar, Please guys. I regret all that Ive done. And I will keep everyone updated with this project so you can know that Im not stealing. Im really sorry. Im only 14 and I am a thief, That sucks. But I look to being respected one day. I will have to work to that. And I know Nick will never respect me again. Neither will most of you. But Im working towards the goal to Respect. Please and Im sorry

,Rafael

post-0-131369569608_thumb.png

post-0-131369569621_thumb.png

Go back to your "Rafael Fernandez" account and make something, anything, with your own blood, sweat and tears.

Hiding under another name is easy and not worthy of respect.

Standing up and wearing the shit you've attracted with your behavior is far more admirable.

Yes, you've got some work to do to restore your reputation but it's not beyond repair.

If you want to play pull-aparts with other peoples stuff that's fine too, just make sure you label it clearly, like you have above.

(Though, personally, I'd tag the image in BOLD with something like: "Learning to texture, FUSE IS XPFW WORK.", not a side note of "PS")

Attribution is something you're going to learn a lot about in the next few years as you progress through high school and if you're lucky, college.

We all stand on the shoulders of giants, we owe a lot to those that have walked before us, just remember to give credit where it's due.

Respect is earned, not given.

...maybe this will help:

http://www.darkscarab.com/tutorials/blender/car001.php

It could be worse:

shoplifter.jpg

• Downvote 1

Your forgiven from me Rafael. However forgiving and trusting are too different things. I will carry with the Boeing 747 Project with you but you need to model the entire thing first. And then send me all the textures and same goes for the Embraer.

This is because i want gilbernl to make sure they are not XPFW objects... or any others. This time its all on you. You may say that i don't trust you. And you'd be slightly right. But if I did think that you were lying in your apology I wouldn't give you a second chance anyway.

Your young and we all do incredibly stupid things when were young. Don't worry Rafael, I have faith that you'll earn our trust back :(.

Your Friend, -TheoGregory

Nothing wrong with being a beginner.  As a matter of fact, I find that the newer you are at something, the more people will be willing to help you out in becoming proficient.  Looking at Javiers CRJ, it's hard for me to comprehend that he once had absolutely no clue in designing in 3D.

:(

Work with blender, create some things, mess around with them in the settings, see what different things do and then take it from there.  You WILL make mistakes with any aircraft you design, but you have to recognize them and do what you can to fix them.  THEN you will get well earned respect.

Goran