More Issues

2 hours ago, Wycliffe Barrett said:

After reinstalling the IXEG 737 again the problem now is that I am having some issues with LSK on the FMC, predominantly LSK L2. 

This has not been one of the best install experiences. Lets hope third time is the charm.

Wycliffe

Wycliffe,

If I came to you about your product and said "I am having some issues with LSK on the FMC, predominantly LSK L2", would you even know where to go with that, or would you ask me for more description? :)

Sorry Cameron

Perhaps I made to many assumptions thinking that you or pilots would understand the acronyms I was using. I was specifically talking about the Line select Key on the FMC on the left hand side of the FMC. Line select Key Left handside Key 2 from the top. 

I have done a 3rd install and as I suggested it certainly was 3rd time is the charm and all seems to be working as it should and better. There is just the Better Pushback error which of course there is a workaround for which I will now initiate.

Wycliffe

I have just tried to plan another flight and unfortunately the issue persists, I cannot program a flight plan as Line Select key left 2 will not function. It prevents me form inputting airways and then on the per init page I cannot input anything that requires that LSK. 

Any resolution on this will be most welcome. 

The workaround for Better push back works perfectly.

Wycliffe 

1 hour ago, Wycliffe Barrett said:

Dont ask me why but I am in flight after taking off from EGFF and I am happy to report that all the Line select keys of the FMC are working, I have no idea why but it worked fine for the first time since the update.

Had the same problem. After a simple reload of the plane it worked again.

• 2 weeks later...

I also got a problem after installation of v.1.31 with stable GIZMO plugin. At some part of flight all left keys bacame inactive on the flight plan page (found it during departure procedure while were going to perform "direct to" procedure - that means at about 40-50 min of simulation time). No errors from GIZMO were reported. I was able to complete my flight with second CDU.

The log-file is attached. But my reply is thather for info then for investigation.

The most probably it will gone with aircraft reload.

Log.txt