Unusable and badly documented

I cannot fly this aircraft. I start it with the engines running and they switch off after a minute. I cannot set the fuel levers to on. as soon as I do they return to off.

I fly in VR and the buttons click off but no sound when turning back on. The starter button is initially in the middle but when I set it to let or right I cannot set it back to the middle.

The manual states that the magetos need to be set but doesn't show where they are

I have attached a video. Sorry about the quality but it should show the issues with the fuel levers

7 hours ago, FlyFurball said:

The manual states that the magetos need to be set but doesn't show where they are

This cockpit is not big. If you had a hard time finding the magnetos in the ultra small overhead, perhaps you should learn without VR so you can read text and familiarize first.

Aside from that, indeed, it sounds like this product is not activated and Gizmo may not be running.

I fixed it by re installing. The licence dialogue then came up.
It would be handy to have a section in the manual saying that it needs to be licenced on first use.
I have now flown it a couple of times and love it. I fly exclusively in VR and it controls vert easily but woke be good to have hotspots in the cabin to get a view as a passenger.

• Upvote 1