Looking for server .... forever

Tompolth

Hello, 

I've been flying with the CRJ200 for several week without any problem. I was doing it tonight and was perfect. However today I tried to do a new flight and no matter what I do the plane and simulator freeze with the message "looking for server".

I read time ago that there was some issues with the server.exe command but I can undertand why is now failing because it was working during these days. Are there any issues in your conection server? I assume the plane is trying to connect somewhere to verify it is a legal copy. 

Best 

Tomás

Well. I'm affraid the problem is still there. Apparently it is working now but in a random way, in the middle of the fly, the connection is lost and everything is reset. That's very annoying. I don't undertand what the reason to try to connect to a server in the air. What's the reason? If it is for verifying it is a legal copy this is something that could be done at the begining, as many other planes. What happened is somone doesn't have a Internet connection?

I know this is a very old plane, but since it is still being marketed I think a solution should be offered. 

Thanks

Edited by Tompolth