FMOD Fixes - flight test

Attitude

Anyone that has worked with FMOD knows how tricky snapshots can be. Thankfully there are only so many ways you can go with a problem in FMOD, so tracking down bugs are not impossible they just need a bit of time & patience. B)

https://streamable.com/agt2ur

https://streamable.com/f020g0

https://streamable.com/3qdogq

Edited by Attitude
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

The last update was just the fix for the FMOD once we found the bug. It has since been refined to near pre-bug state and I am excited to share this with everyone....

Great work, looking forward to it. My only issue at the moment with sound is it seems a little quiet in the cockpit with the head set off. Also if you open the pilots side window in flight (not a great idea really) you don't get blown out of the cockpit with the noise.

• Like 1

I just pushed a new version of FMOD to the team to test. I gave myself a few days break from FMOD to allow my ears rest. If all testers give great feedback this will be in the next update. Props are louder, engine meatier, internal sound much much louder and reworked a bunch of other features, like the annoying trim wheel with autopilot and the ground interaction sounds like tire skids, touchdown, bumps, rolling, braking and the loud nosewheel on this plane. It's all been looked at, scrutinized and awaiting feedback.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

I just pushed a new version of FMOD to the team to test. I gave myself a few days break from FMOD to allow my ears rest. If all testers give great feedback this will be in the next update. Props are louder, engine meatier, internal sound much much louder and reworked a bunch of other features, like the annoying trim wheel with autopilot and the ground interaction sounds like tire skids, touchdown, bumps, rolling, braking and the loud nosewheel on this plane. It's all been looked at, scrutinized and awaiting feedback.

Attitude, 

THANKS for your efforts! I really appreciate it.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, Attitude said:

Hi, sorry for asking for new version release dates but I'm ready to buy this product however would like to be surprised from the beginning with your new FMOD update and other features you were working on, any idea when you'll push the next release?

Thanks!

Edited by alexcolka