TBM 900 Autopilot Trouble

DrFeelgood

I'm having big trouble with the Autopilot in the TBM 900 X-Plane 11 1.50 BETA4. I'm flying from EGLL to LOIW and all of a sudden the Autopilot stops working. I have tried turn on/off the Autopilot and on/off AP Trims, and changing the active leg. Nothing seem to working correctly. The Autopilot seem to be totaly out of comission :( What to do?

I have tried searching for the problem, but without luck. I have also tried what this guy wrote. http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/15067-autopilot-not-homing-in-on-active-flight-leg-flies-in-circles/

TBM900Autopilot Trouble.jpg

Log.txt

I Don't know, but I clould disable my plugins to check.

Does it not say so in the log file?

Plugins that i have installed: Airport-Navigator v1.5.3, AutoGate, AviTab, FlyWithLua, Gizmo64.plugin, MarineTrafficX, rxpGNS, rxpGTN, SAM, SkunkCraftsUpdater, stkpconnector, X-Camera, Xchecklist, XPLM.framework, XPWidgets.framework, X-RAAS2, CustomSBDatarefs004, TerrainRadar, Traffic Global.

EDIT: As you can se the AP FD is banking to the right, but the plane just continuse to fly as there is no input from the AP!!!

Edited by DrFeelgood
Futuher explanation

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having a similar issue, the autopilot either does not fly the correct path (lateral and vertical). In a climb, the autopilot seems to make an attempt to capture the required altitude but it drifts off and continues to either climb or descend. The FD seems to be indicating the correct path, however the autopilot does not seem to see the FD and the command bars (single cue) . 

Edited by pedwards

• 2 years later...