Thanks to all who supported the creation of this plane!!

Japo32

Hi!!

Still I cannot assume the plane is out.

The worst part in all of this it was I started creating a cockpit for the Texan after a night flying with three spanish pilots virtually on IVAO, making formations. The plane didn't have a 3D cockpit and I wanted to see through the cockpit what it was seen around.

This was more than 3 years ago.

I did that work for myself. To enjoy flying inside. A great plane that for me needed that "little" work. I didn't know it, but I went down from virtual planes to hangars to let others fly, because I didn't have time to.

I started to create planes. First the Javelin, then I was banned from the .org that mades me reorganizate a lot to find help to sell my plane. Send passwords by hand (still I am that way on my page), Not so many sellings, but strong enough to continue because your support. The support of a few. The resistence!! haha (no, just kidding. Here is not resistence of nothing). My speakings in my not good english....

I started a CRJ200 because on the spanish forum one guy (bokepacha) made so much pressing to do that one. But I found so much "walls" to jump.

With the help from Cameron I decided continue with the project. That was why I posted videos so soon. I know there are people has been desperate following the project. But I needed to find those helping hands publishing those videos. The idea worked and continued....

But this project has had loooots of problems, becuase it was so complex.... So I decided to make other planes while working on the CRJ200 (the Seamax, The Mentor, the planes inside future x-plane 10...)

But finally we reached the release point. Something can be nothing if it is not out, not real. But in this case it became all for me with the help also from Philipp and Anton. The CRJ is "Something" and it is flying in different skies now (others need some fixing to start to, but they will).

Thanks to you all that supported and support the plane.. that support me. I hope now all inside JRollon Planes team can see the work rewarded. Please support it. There are people that think that 60$ (40€) is too high, waitting for a reduction on price. Not going to try to convince them. I thought a lot before set that price. 2 years and a half of work, several people having money from here only now (no money was paid in those 2.5 years). Please support it if you like it. That is the only way to ensure we will make more planes and even this plane better and better.

Thanks you all! I appreciate it!

Thank you Javier for the most incredible airplane I ever pilot. It combines the best of x-plane with the uniqueness of a great design and programming team.

Enjoy your sucess. You deserve it!

Conglatulaciones amigo! Que este sea apenas el primer de una frota especial de pajaros!

Saludos!

Hello Javier,

This CRJ-200 is absolutely amazing. It is everything that it was promoted to be and much more.  I am extremely pleased with the purchase and since I am usually in FSX, now I'm spending a lot of time with X-Plane 9, just to be in my CRJ. 

I'm still in the process of reading the manual and tutorial and learning all of the procedures.

Now I intend to own all of your aircraft sims.  I just purchased your Javelin and am waiting for the download link. 

I overlooked the sale that you are having with the Seamax and Javelin combo, or I would have purchased both.

I still want all of your aircraft, so I guess I will get it down the road.

Thank you for all of your hard work.  It is very much appreciated.

Bob

BIIIIIIIIIG Salute to everyone one the team.

What a wonderful plane you have created. XP really needed a plane of this caliber.

60$ - Well im used to FSX prices, so this does not scare me a bit. Worth every penny. (And yes - I have bought the plane ).

Ploving through the manuals now.

GOOD JOB GUYS.

After the kinks and minor errors have been fixed, you all should take 1 week in the sun with drinks and naked goodies all around you 24/7. You've earned it. ;D

• 1 month later...