THIS POST HAS REMOVED

andreCDS

On 3/31/2020 at 9:50 PM, andreCDS said:

well it looks like the explanation will be complicated, it all started when i decided to upgrade the old model to version XP11, of course i had to ask the creators who created the aircraft the permission to update and post as creator name, all of them agree and approved, i made and named him as creator and says that the post was approved by the creator, okay spending time I decide to post the 777 and the DC-10 that my friend KAUAN GALVÃO created it that took a long time to be ready, ok all right, but it didn't last long after 4 hours of posting 777 the very rude member called YYZACBOY issued me for stealing someone else's 777, but remembering that it was created by my best friend, that she therefore looked like XPJETS but had nothing to do with XPJETS, however YYZACBOY banned me for 1 month and removed some of my publication approved by the creator, and I had to ask PEDROVL to notify yyzacboy confirming his approval, the same yyzacboy exempted him from pedrovl and almost banned him too , and PEDROVL recommended me this X-PILOT site where there were good people, so I decided to post my 2 first planes made by and my friend Kauan and it was approved and is available for download, but my other 4 plane DC-10-10 made by me and KAUAN  ,DC-10-30 made by SAFEFLIGHT , DC-4 made by PEDROVL, and 777-200 made by me and Kauan is still waiting for moderator approval

thanks for listening,

i recommend not posting your plane made by you because otherwise YYZACBOY can ban you for stealing even if it has nothing to do with someone else

Oddly enough, I haven't visited these forums in quite a while, but while I was in the process of getting ready to post some 11.50 Beta results, I saw this post.

All I can say, with a modicum of respect to all parties, is that I JUST experienced a similar encounter with the same moderator.  Not to throw too much shade at that site, but I will say that having to get the head admin involved was both good and bad.  Initially he sided with the decision made in my case, but after virtually pleading that the issue wasn't my fault, I then received two PMs from both the head admin and the above referenced mod, saying that they reversed their decision.

Needless, to say THESE forums are probably the most I will stay involved with for any sim-related forums.  The staff here are professional, friendly and helpful and that goes a long way in my book.

• Like 1

Andre, you posted that you had permission from XPJets to convert their 777 in your post on the .org. I challenged this and you produced an email that you claimed was from XPJets but was filled with spelling and grammatical issues. I contacted Dhruv from XPJets and he told me he had never heard of you and that the permission email from them that you gave me was fraudulent. We also had several other authors contact us saying that they did not give you permission to convert and republish their aircraft. We can't and won't allow copyright violations on the .org. I can't speak for this website, but I doubt you will get much sympathy here either. 

Edited by YYZatcboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, YYZatcboy said:

Andre, you posted that you had permission from XPJets to convert their 777 in your post on the .org. I challenged this and you produced an email that you claimed was from XPJets but was filled with spelling and grammatical issues. I contacted Dhruv from XPJets and he told me he had never heard of you and that the permission email from them that you gave me was fraudulent. We also had several other authors contact us saying that they did not give you permission to convert and republish their aircraft. We can't and won't allow copyright violations on the .org. I can't speak for this website, but I doubt you will get much sympathy here either. 

well that me and my great friend had to make my own 777, the new 777, but it was very poor, but want proof ??? , this time it's no longer XPJETS and nothing left over from the other, it was done with my own friend's hand and mine, and I had to make my own DC-10, man it was fu*¨&¨¨¨$# hard but it worked