Master Battery Switch

i'm having the exact same problem.  I also notice that none of the displays are functional and that i'm not able to manipulate other controls.  I'm trying some different tests removing some plugins I have, but I'm sure others here are using the same one's I am and am able to run the CRJ no problem.  If anything new develops I'll post it.

i'm having the exact same problem.  I also notice that none of the displays are functional and that i'm not able to manipulate other controls.  I'm trying some different tests removing some plugins I have, but I'm sure others here are using the same one's I am and am able to run the CRJ no problem.  If anything new develops I'll post it.

I had a similar problem AGAIN with my windows PC. I followed these instructions from Cameron, as well as ensured I moved the x737 from my aircraft folder, everything sweet now!

Everyone, if you are like me and load the plane up the first time, can take off (just) but the screens are blank, try this (Windows only I think?)

1. Run the CRJ Installer.

2. When installing the C++ package, this time select to remove it.

3. After installation of the tester is finished, restart your computer.

4. Once your computer has booted back up, run the installer again. This time it should proceed with a regular C++ install without asking you to repair or remove.

5. Run the tester.

I don't have the CRJ [yet!] but i have had identecal issues in the past with manipulators in other aircraft; namely the BK-117. The glitch is x-planes and not the aircraft's, and has to do with your viewpoint. Try switching to a different viewpoint (exterior, chase, etc) and then back to 3D cockpit. If your glitch is the same one I get in the BK-117, then you should be all set. The glitch is reoccurring, so occasionally you will need to toggle views when needed. Hope this is your problem because it's an easy one to fix.

I don't have the CRJ [yet!] but i have had identecal issues in the past with manipulators in other aircraft; namely the BK-117. The glitch is x-planes and not the aircraft's, and has to do with your viewpoint.

Indeed, this is confirmed X-Plane and out of our control. This has been around for ages now.

I experience this sometimes when loading different aircraft in one session where some used plugins for system modelling. Best is to load up a default aircraft like the C172, quit X-Plane, restart X-Plane and then load the aircraft you want to fly. That way no "uncollected garbage" will be present that can interfere with a session.

there was no crash_log.txt in my x plane folder

Everything loaded up fine and once i switched on the master battery the game froze and ended the mac crash report said that it  Referenced from: /X-Plane 9/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/plugins/CRJAvionics/mac.xpl

I loaded the plane with nothing in the resources/plugins file except for the installed CRJ folders and the game froze. I assume that there is a problem with the Avionics plugin because everything on the CRJ except for the avionics work