Saab 34a Checklist Problem

cruizer1

1.  The Saab Tool Tray does not appear when I move the cursor to the right of the screen.   Only the short Gizmo menu appears.

2. If I select the checklist from the Gizmo64 List under Plugins, where I see all of the Saab checklist windows listed,  the camera does not move to the related item when I press View

Edited by cruizer1

Your Log.txt file is 151mb, which is extremely large and mostly due to the plugin Airport Navigator writing messages to the Log.  You are running a LOT of plugins as well, some of which are showing errors.  You system is on the lower end of recommended specs.  You cannot run unlimited amounts of scenery and plugins.

Normally we would suggest you remove your plugins (except Gizmo) and see if that resolves the problem.  However, due to the extent of the plugins and scenery you are running I would suggest you download the X-Plane demo, install the Saab in the demo, run the Saab and see if the problem persists, and then report back here.

I moved all of the plugins so that none show in the Plugin list when  I run x-plane.   I the Gizmo64 shown in the list , all of the Saab items show under Windows in Gizmo64.  Still no Tool Tray.

Here are the revised logs.  (Also, loading a new x-plane for testing didn't work because I got an error in x-plane saying the x-Aviation is  already on my machine. ) 

I really do want this to work!!!!!

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Edited by cruizer1

4 hours ago, cruizer1 said:

I moved all of the plugins so that none show in the Plugin list when  I run x-plane.   I the Gizmo64 shown in the list , all of the Saab items show under Windows in Gizmo64.  Still no Tool Tray.

Here are the revised logs.  (Also, loading a new x-plane for testing didn't work because I got an error in x-plane saying the x-Aviation is  already on my machine. ) 

I really do want this to work!!!!!

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

You still have plugins installed and several custom scenery packages that have plugins as well.  I strongly suggest you download the demo and install the Saab in the demo. That will provide a completely clean installation that we can work from.

Catalina user right here.  Toolbar visible.

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 4.37.26 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-02 at 4.38.37 pm.png

If your other plugins have stopped working, that is an almost 100% certainty that the problem is on your PC.  Gizmo does not interfere in any way with other plugins.  So if they have stopped working, it looks like some kind of permissions issue on your Mac.

Edited by Goran_M