TBM900 Start switch doing nothing

Rhinozherous

Hello!

Please help me not going crazy... I thought I know how to start this baby by now - but now she resists to do anything when I flick the starter switch up. Just nothing happens.

I attach a few relevant screenshots so that you can see what my setup was at this time. EDIT: I didnt include a screen of the CBs, but they where all in.

Thank you

000826.png

000827.png

000828.png

000829.png

000830.png

000831.png

000832.png

Edited by Rhinozherous

6 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I'm honestly stumped on this one.  There's absolutely no reason for the starter switch to not work while everything else works.  DO you perhaps have some hardware or scripts preventing you from toggling it?

No scripts or hardware. I operate the switch only with the mouse and i can see the animation of it moving upward.

Okay, I will report if something changes. 

10 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

If it's actually moving, then it should definitely work.  Unless something went haywire, and worse case scenario, you have to delete an airframe.

Yes, I will delete the airframe and hope it doesnt happen again... as this would render the wear and tear features of this aircraft useless.

44 minutes ago, marpilot said:

OK, I can confirm : ELECTRIC POWER switches in wrong position : should be BATT, MAIN.

Cheers

On the screenshot it is just the configuration of my first tries... I tried all sorts of combinations without success. Also tried a BATT only start... I even retracted the coffe cup holder and tried XD