Pocket rocket not working...

McShiggity Pilot

48 minutes ago, McShiggity Pilot said:

I just installed the pocket rocket, Im geeting strange graphics on the propeller and the click spot buttons and throttles do not work.

Help!

I am including a copy of my file

Log.txt

Hi, this is caused by the XGS Landing Speed plugin being installed. The aircraft should load without issue once that plugin is uninstalled. 

To understand why their plugin blocks ours from loading, you can see more details here.

Let me know if removing XGS does not resolve the issue!

4 hours ago, Wilbur Right said:

I have this same issue....

will there be a fix for this?

is there a way to disable the plugin, but not uninstall it?

Regards, stay safe,

Bill

We are working on a fix, but it is reliant on many different things falling into place to work together, so there is no timeline on this fix.

Stay safe!

I moved the xgs folder out of the plugins folder.

Loaded X- Plane & Pocket Rocket..... Most problems are fixed.

However, and this might sound crazy, but where is the starter switch? Really can't find it....

also,. Got the prop & fuel levers working,

throttle lever is working, but can't get it set up for moving lever into beta and reverse thrust..

should it work like the TBM900, where I have a button assigned to engage beta, and then can pull lever back?!

there is a lot of documention for this aircraft, just not enough on getting things set up and going!

regards,

Bill

Just now, Wilbur Right said:

I moved the xgs folder out of the plugins folder.

Loaded X- Plane & Pocket Rocket..... Most problems are fixed.

However, and this might sound crazy, but where is the starter switch? Really can't find it....

also,. Got the prop & fuel levers working,

throttle lever is working, but can't get it set up for moving lever into beta and reverse thrust..

should it work like the TBM900, where I have a button assigned to engage beta, and then can pull lever back?!

there is a lot of documention for this aircraft, just not enough on getting things set up and going!

regards,

Bill

Starter switch is located underneath a cap on the mixture control lever :)

Beta and reverse use default X-Plane interface to enter beta and reverse. If the TBM uses custom commands those wouldn't work, but the default commands should.