Assigning MFD Keypad buttons

Rhinozherous

Hello!

After some time I am back into XP11 and the awesome TBM... I have to redo my button assignments and found all buttons for the Autopilot. 

But I have some problems finding the assignments for the MFD Keypad buttons - the most important to me is the FMS Navigation Dial, I would love to bind this one to some buttons because it is very finicky with the mouse. Others like the PLN and PROC would also be nice.

Thank you

Hi Rhino,

I use SPAD.neXt & have assigned the G1000n3 commands for pln, proc etc to buttons if that's any help. I have also assigned the C1000n3 Fms up & down events to the outer & inner rotating knobs of one of my Saitek Radio knobs when in XPNDR mode which works nicely. I then assigned both Select with a short press & Enter with a long press to the ACT/STBY button beside the knob. Other important FMS buttons are assigned to the Saitek Auto Pilot when in CRS mode as I have a QGMC710 auto pilot module which works brilliantly & has made the Saitek redundant.

Cheers

On 3/22/2020 at 11:53 PM, Rossco said:

Hi Rhino,

I use SPAD.neXt & have assigned the G1000n3 commands for pln, proc etc to buttons if that's any help. I have also assigned the C1000n3 Fms up & down events to the outer & inner rotating knobs of one of my Saitek Radio knobs when in XPNDR mode which works nicely. I then assigned both Select with a short press & Enter with a long press to the ACT/STBY button beside the knob. Other important FMS buttons are assigned to the Saitek Auto Pilot when in CRS mode as I have a QGMC710 auto pilot module which works brilliantly & has made the Saitek redundant.

Cheers

Thank you very much! Will trie