No heading bug on top G5 PDF?

JRC

Just downloaded and started using the Xplane Cessna 172 with the dual Garmin G5s.
I just flew (in real life) a 172s with dual G5's, and the top G5 PFD had a heading bug just like to bottom G5 HSI, and it was very helpful.

There is no heading bug that I can find on the top PFD G5 in the X-Plane version.

Is the top heading bug just not a feature of this G5 add-on , or am I missing something in the configuration?

Thanks in advance to anyone who weighs in on this.

John

On 3/13/2020 at 4:30 AM, JRC said:

Just downloaded and started using the Xplane Cessna 172 with the dual Garmin G5s.
I just flew (in real life) a 172s with dual G5's, and the top G5 PFD had a heading bug just like to bottom G5 HSI, and it was very helpful.

There is no heading bug that I can find on the top PFD G5 in the X-Plane version.

Is the top heading bug just not a feature of this G5 add-on , or am I missing something in the configuration?

Thanks in advance to anyone who weighs in on this.

John

The heading bug on the top is not a feature we have integrated yet. It is on the list :)