IXEG 737 Crashes to desktop????

rileyr00

You are running a number of plugins that have been known to be problematic in the past, especially when not updated diligently. These include fly-with-lua, several ground handling plugins, but also some custom airports (with their own plugins), etc.

Standard troubleshooting protocol applies. Remove all plugins (temporarily) and run X-Plane with the IXEG. If that works, start adding your plugins (maybe even in batches) and see when the problem re-appears.

Cheers, Jan

I have also had problems in the past and, in my case, these are always related in some way to AI aircraft. Finally I ended up deactivating the native AI of Xplane.

However, I recently bought Traffic Global to try and then the problems started again. CTD almost constant with the IXEG737 and the TBM900.

I decided to make a clean installation and I have determined without a doubt (again in my case) that the problem is that Gizmo has problems with any type of AI plane. Deactivating Gizmo or deactivating anything related to AI, everything returns to normal.

In my case obviously I prefer to fly the 737 and the TBM, so I have deactivated (sine die?) Traffic Global.

I hope that one day this will be solved, it's a shame to lose the traffic (and the money ;-))

Sorry for my English, I know it's horrible.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, JaimeC said:

I have also had problems in the past and, in my case, these are always related in some way to AI aircraft. Finally I ended up deactivating the native AI of Xplane.

However, I recently bought Traffic Global to try and then the problems started again. CTD almost constant with the IXEG737 and the TBM900.

I decided to make a clean installation and I have determined without a doubt (again in my case) that the problem is that Gizmo has problems with any type of AI plane. Deactivating Gizmo or deactivating anything related to AI, everything returns to normal.

In my case obviously I prefer to fly the 737 and the TBM, so I have deactivated (sine die?) Traffic Global.

I hope that one day this will be solved, it's a shame to lose the traffic (and the money ;-))

Sorry for my English, I know it's horrible.

I've just setup my local machine with 19 AI aircraft using X-Planes built in system.

I'll let the sim run and see if anything happens.

There's no reason why it should.

Gizmo doesn't interact with the AI aircraft in any way "out of the box" but it's an easy test to run.

Hi Ben, thanks for your reply .

I clarify my specific situation. The problem with AI aircraft was a long time ago, this time I have not tried only with native AI.

In fact, this problem was solved a long time ago, although later I had some more problem when I wanted to use AI and did not do any more tests. I just thought that the XP AI planes were wrong.

But if there seems to be any type of conflict between Gizmo and AI planes (or maybe another common architecture, I don't know). See for example

I am not stating with absolute certainty that that this problem is related to the problem of 737, but for my CTD it is certainly caused by Traffic Global + Gizmo and with both aircrafts. And if I'm not mistaken, both use Gizmo.

By the way, Ben, I suppose it is better to install 737 and then the TBM or does the order not matter?

Is it supposed that if I install TBM in the last place I have the latest version of gizmo? Is there a newer version?

On the other hand, it seems that this problem has returned, I have not had time to review if it only happens with Traffic Global.

In any case, i'm very happy to fly the 737 and the tbm900, although the skies are a bit empty ;-)

If you need more data or tests, do not hesitate to ask me, I will try to help as much as I can.

Edited by JaimeC
  • Like 1