Boeing 747-400

What would you like the most on the Boeing 747-400  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like the most on the Boeing 747-400

• Cabin Interior
    • Wing Flex
    • FMC!!

- My contribution to the X-plane communities recently has been minimal, I must admit -- I absolutely support payware and own almost all of the payware aircraft available. With my busy schedule, $$$ is about all I can contribute right now. I want to see these projects succeed and if that means paying for aircraft, I am all for it. With the amount of time needed to develop these birds, it makes sense.

Fair enough.

This project, however, will not see it through and for obvious reasons. There are multiple 747s in the works anyhow, so you'll eventually get your fix one way or another (free and payware).

BTW, what's up with the negative karma? What did I do wrong here? It's a discussion board, why can't I have an opinion? That's pretty immature to do that to me. Please tell me why.

Karma is decided by other forum members. It's a matter of what people consider your context to be. It has no effect on your freedom of speech, so have at it if you feel so inclined. I'm sure in time you'll get it reversed as you contribute more to the community.

No need to drag this on further. Thanks for the clarification. Happy New Years to all!