SkyMaxx Pro v4.8 | Asxp vs Fsgrw | Sunset vs Sunrise clouds

seth

Hi

I use mostly ASXP with SMP , but yesterday i made some tests with FSGRW and realized that on same location & weather/conditions clouds looks more nice, thicker with unrepeatable sizes and shapes and greater multi-layer composition. Is this on purpose ?

As i really want to continue using ASXP ( more advanced weather injector engine  especially on winds/turbulence/Air effects etc) is there any other setting expect the selection of FSGRW/External injector to have similar results like FSGRW?

looks like ASXP places clouds like small boxes here and there and some times looks repeatable and unrealistic

Also Cloud Brightness during Sunset is too high while on Sunrise looks normal and more realistic ( more grayed/darker) 

thanks

Seth

Asxp.jpg

fsgrw_v1.jpg

fsgrw_v2.jpg

fsgrw_v3.jpg

Sunrise_v1.jpg

Sunrise_v2.jpg

Sunset_v1.jpg

Sunset_v2.jpg

Sunset_v3.jpg

We collaborated with FSGRW and that’s why you are seeing more  in conjunction with smp and rwc.

This combination actually has more depth over any other option in XP right now.

Although ASXP has a trick interface and more notoriety it fails at limiting itself to 3 layers and not being able to present more Detailed information from the metar.

If you’d like to continue using ASXP, try giving them a shout in regards to smp integration we’d be more than happy to help them....