TBM900 shuts X-Plane down regularly

3p13c3t0p

Hi - I am using a newly  purchased TBM900 by X-Aviation, love the graphics and that all the instrument controls are actually live.  However it regularly shuts X-Plane completely down.  I notice in the TBM900 log file it always says "Something reloaded Exception Handler"  after it crashes.  I have only Firefox running on this PC during flight,  I the PC use it only for the simulator.  I run (latest updated) Windows 10,  an Asus Prime X570-PRO motherboard with 8G ram,  all I remember about the CPU is that it's a AMD Ryzen 6-core.  The graphics card is a AORUS GEFORCE GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDRS.

Anyone have anything ideas what may be telling the exception handler to reload and what can be done about it?

Thanks,

Don

Just to let everyone know, AI was already disabled and my TBM900 wasn't on the AI list in the X-Plane FLIGHT pull-down menu, anyway.  I removed the other planes that were there and am trying another flight.   Anyone know of another place to disable  "AI" in X-Plane or in the TMB900 submenus?

Thanks,

Don

Thanks, it's attached.  I did a flight after the last crash, so search for the word "Something" and you'll see all the crashes. I have been doing my own troubleshooting, like X-Plane being the only program running,  turned off real-time weather & time,  etc.  I've removed all the planes in the "Flight/A.I. . . . " windows.  

Thanks for your help

Don

TBM900_Log.txt

I've updated the drivers as you suggested, and so far the sim has not crashed.  Looking like that was the problem.

Thank you very much.

Another question,  are you charging us for your help?  I have 2 bills on my CC with really vague explanations, both use the work "gaming".  I didn't do these, so I'm asking are these for your support??  

Thanks again,

Don

Just now, 3p13c3t0p said:

I've updated the drivers as you suggested, and so far the sim has not crashed.  Looking like that was the problem.

Thank you very much.

Another question,  are you charging us for your help?  I have 2 bills on my CC with really vague explanations, both use the work "gaming".  I didn't do these, so I'm asking are these for your support??  

Thanks again,

Don

Not at all. These Charges definitely did not come from us. Best check with your bank and ask for a “chargeback” if they are found to be fraudulent. 

This PC is dedicated to the simulator, nothing else is running on it, only Windows 10 & X-Plane. I don't use it for email, work or anything else.

What exactly is  "A I" ?  Is it the other planes on runways and in flights?   Have you got any suggestions where in X-Plane to look, so it can be disabled?  I reduced the "number of world object" and  "visual effects" and this morning it still crashed just before landing after a 2 hour flight.  Frustrating, need to find this.  I'd send the log file but I've restarted X-Plane.

Thanks,

Don

In your aircraft configuration screen, you'll see an AI Aircraft button just above the "search" field.  Click on that and make sure you have no aircraft listed.

This is something that is being worked on, but it's not easy, because when the crash happens, the error report doesn't give us much to go on in the way of troubleshooting.  For now, disabling AI traffic is a workaround to the problem.