[SOLVED] CRJ-200 installed then x-plane crashed

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... it is needed to see the log.txt (send it better attached here on the forums and also the crash-log.txt please)

the tester only check that people will be able to see opengl with screens. We have to see why it is happening this problem to you.

anyway.. if it fails.. just send it attached on the forum (the log.txt)

also it would be nice you install it over a demo version of xplane.. that way we ensure not other plugins are having problems with the CRJ. So please download the demo and checkit out.

If you are using windows say the C++ to uninstall it.. and then install again.. the crj installing this time from zero the c++

thanks!

Got a crash too, when i loaded the plane for the first time.

But since then, hasn't happened to me again. X-Plane didn't even have the chance to write something into the log that had something to do with the CRJ.

If it occurs again, i will have a more deeper look into this issue.

No other plug-ins installed.

The log file clearly shows the opposite - Gizmo is trying to load a license for the CRJ. Which is of course unnecessary, since the CRJ doesn't use Gizmo.

Can you try temporarily removing Gizmo from the plugins folder?

We tested the CRJ against Gizmo and it is supposed to work fine, but you never know.

Philipp

I think it has definitely to do with the plugin.

1.) I reinistelled the plane - crash

2.) I deinstalled C++ and reinstalled the new(clean) one - crash

3.) I removed all 3rd party plugin - crash

4.) I removed the vascore plugin - xplane startet but as I loaded the plane - crash

Log.txt

I think it has definitely to do with the plugin.

1.) I reinistelled the plane - crash

2.) I deinstalled C++ and reinstalled the new(clean) one - crash

3.) I removed all 3rd party plugin - crash

4.) I removed the vascore plugin - xplane startet but as I loaded the plane - crash

So from which try is the Log file you posted?

It shows up an error seemingly unrelated to the CRJ, but anyway this is strange:

"x737 disabled: Found an incorrect installation location.

The x737 will work fine if it is installed within an x737 aircraft directory.

Failed: C:\Users\F\Desktop\X-Plane 9\Resources\plugins\win.xpl. (The plugin refused to start by returning 0 from XPluginStart.)"

Might be a cause.

Also the Log file shows that the vascore plugin is missing. The CRJ can not work without it.

Please:

1. Correct the error

2. Start up X-Plane with another plane than the CRJ, preferably a default plane like the Cirrus Jet

3. Stop X-Plane

4. Put the vascore back in place

5. Start X-Plane and post the logfile

Then we will know if the vascore loads correctly.

-If it does, we can go on from there and look what prevents the CRJ from loading

-If it doesn't we will look for another solution.

Philipp

do what Philipp said.. but also check you have inside Resources/plugins folder these folders and directories:

liblinux (folder)

QtCore.framework (folder)

lin.xpl

mac.xpl

QtCore4.dll

win.xpl

???

Philipp.. please check also Redfisher one!! Thanks  :)

GREAT!!! we are flighting a great battle here against problems!!! (that for now are only 1 left hahaha.. don't think the plane is full of problems!! but we must be alert today!!) FIUUUUhhh Now resolve Hover problem

Hi,

My XPlane is crashing when I try to insert ICAO to AIRPORT field in POS INIT page in FMC. Tried both with and without Gizmo.

I am using x64 Linux and installed crj using setup-linux-x64.run.

EDIT: Version is 9.69

Here is last bit of the logfile:

Fetching plugins for /home/crs/XPlane9/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/plugins

Loaded: /home/crs/XPlane9/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/plugins/CRJAvionics/lin.xpl.

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cockpit_Main.obj has normals of the wrong length.

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cockpit_PanelCentral.obj has normals of the wrong length.

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cockpit_PanelSuperior.obj has normals of the wrong length.

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cabin.obj has normals of the wrong length.

Preload time: 3462.

X-IvAp: Your Airport: LESA

X-IvAp: Your GPS destination: E46

X-IvAp: Your FMS destination:

[CRJ] Loading navdata.

[CRJ] 10613 airports were loaded.

[CRJ] 7856 ndb were loaded.

[CRJ] 4289 vor were loaded.

[CRJ] 6069 ils were loaded.

[CRJ] 202244 intersections were loaded.

[CRJ] 8365 airways were loaded.

I will download demo version now as well and update you asap.

Kind regards,

Kamil

I solved it!  ;D

Exactly that was the problem.

do what Philipp said.. but also check you have inside Resources/plugins folder these folders and directories:

liblinux (folder)

QtCore.framework (folder)

lin.xpl

mac.xpl

QtCore4.dll

win.xpl

???

Philipp.. please check also Redfisher one!! Thanks  :)

Obviously the installation program copied the files only into the aircraft/plugin directory but not into the resources/plugin-folder.

So I copied all the files into this folder and ... it works!

Thanks for the great support to Javier and Philipp!

Ok. Please send attached the full log.txt and also the crash one... Also test if that happens to you with engine running and cold. Also on other airport.

OK, further findings:

- Crashed on couple different airports

- crashed regardless to engines states

- _did_ not crashed in Demo version

Will try to disable plugins now.

Attaching full log.

Nice plane!

Kamil

Log.txt

Crash too - never usually experience crashes - RC9.61 (I know I 'll update too) Mac OS X 10.6.7 - complete uninstall of CRJ-200 and all is fine

Thanks

Please, log file. Follow instructions on latest comments, and try on demo version. As you can see with Crs, out works on clean x-Plane version

A quick note to say that the x737 plane Gizmo plugin was the cause of my only crash.

I unfortunately removed the x737 plane, then loaded up the CRJ200 and everything worked fine.

Michel

Hi all !

I also have a X-Plane crash on my system after using the setup-linux-x64 installer: My system is the 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx and here's the error from my Log.txt file:

dlerror:/usr/lib32/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by /home/mdmax/Applications/X-Plane/Resources/plugins/vascore/lin.xpl)

Log.txt

Ok updated X-Plane 9.69. In resources/plugins - there is; vascore (folder) - in there is; liblinux (folder) lin.xpl -  mac.xpl    win.xpl - Qtcore4.dll - Note : There is no Qtcore.framework (folder)

Log txt attached

Also have Gizmo could try removing/disabling next.

CRJlogtxt.doc